Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Saturday it was a modded 2 door Cadillac. Kept pulling up beside me and revving in the middle of downtown.
Sponsored

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Anyone with loads of shit dangling from their rear view mirror.
This. So much this. I've been saying the same to anyone who'll listen--i.e. no one--for years. Who hangs a vision-blocking distraction right in their main field of vision in a car?

Esp. if it's one of these ('nuff said but, to be fair, they're not usually all that aggressive):

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Today, it was a Honda CR-V. Lady behind me in traffic (it was dark) flashed her brights at me. I continued to drive normally. She passed me and gave me the bird....then proceeded to turn into a church, I assume for the 7PM Monday service. :facepalm: Still unclear what upset her. LED tail lights? Exhaust?
She’s just mad because her hubby divorced her bitter ass AND kept his Stang!!

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Saturday it was a modded 2 door Cadillac. Kept pulling up beside me and revving in the middle of downtown.
One thing I like about Tesla’s - can’t do that shit! Lol

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This. So much this. I've been saying the same to anyone who'll listen--i.e. no one--for years. Who hangs a vision-blocking distraction right in their main field of vision in a car?

Esp. if it's one of these ('nuff said but, to be fair, they're not usually all that aggressive):

-Mirror-Ornaments-Pendants-China-Safe-Good-Luck-Meaning-Of-Specialty-Products-Eight-Kinds-Styles.jpg
Hahaha.. so true.

upload_2019-10-21_21-48-15.png

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any car whose owner tortures it by doing this:

HAY YEW GUYZZZ LUK AT ME IM PRITTY AND REALLY NEED ATTN

upload_2019-10-21_21-51-6.jpeg

Ginger1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Around where I live it's mostly Audi, BMW, VW TDI's. The Audi's and Beamers are driven by people with a huge sense of entitlement. The VW's are driven by a younger demographic. Likely future Audi drivers but at the moment they can't afford one. The douchbaggieness is strong in this triad. What I don't understand is this "German" engineering. They have not been able to design a working turn signal for any of these cars.
AUDI = Assh*le Under Delusions of Invincibility
BMW = Boring Middle-age White Man (this otherwise describes me).

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Bubbas in their noisy pickup trucks who think they have to prove that they can get in front of you. Doesn’t matter if you are already going the speed limit.
I live close to Dallas and pickup truck guys are the worst speeders. They tailgate and like to do 90 on I-20.
I get out to Marshall from time to time to visit my daughter. Love the pine trees.

Sponsored

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
Anybody driving anything and looking in their rear view mirror excessively. Apparently, these people have all the time in the world to get wherever they're going and want to play stupid, sometimes dangerous, road games on the way.

They're also the usual suspects on Interstate 5 that sit in the #1 lane lane (FKA 'Fast Lane') and won't move over for anyone, ever, and like to get next to big rigs and slow down, then accelerate once they pass the rig.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Where we live is south of the river which basically separates us from the 'hood. And the 'hood is full of fully tinted, clapped out 20 year Bimmers with stereos and/or wheels worth way more than the car. The only pleasure I get from having one of these things pull up beside me at a light, shaking my car, is knowing that the driver won't be able to hear at 40, assuming that he doesn't die of lead poisoning before that.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hahaha.. so true.

upload_2019-10-21_21-48-15.png
Only thing I ever did hang was some angora knit dice from the mirror on my 1949 Ford. But my girlfriend had made them, so I had to.