Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
3 series BMW drivers.
Ass hats.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well I'll be damned!!!

For the first time yesterday, I experienced what some here refer to as a "ricer fly-by".

Some bag-with-which-one-douches in a modded Civic came roaring and blatting right up my ass, got on my bumper and stayed there. This was on a 35MPH street, not the freeway. So I just slowly eased on my brakes, and slowed down to about 10MPH.

Douchbag El Grande then proceeded to go around me, got a great view of my middle finger, and took off like a bat out of hell.
We tried to tell you in a different thread this shit really happens.. hahaha.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
3 series BMW drivers.
Ass hats.
Yep.. proof positive, I present to you asshat of the day. Took this pumping gas. To boot, they’re in a handicap spot.

upload_2019-10-16_19-35-3.jpeg

Sponsored

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
I drive about 200 miles a day between commuting and work related driving. in my area it's Subaru and Audi drivers hands down. a close second to BMW and then Mercedes folks

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I got rammed by a chick in a piece of shit car. At an intersection, she gave me her name and number and drove off.

The cops were like "yeah... Sucks to be you bro" apparently in texas you can legally ram someone and drive off and as long you give your name and number thats where your legal obligations end and it becomes a civil issue... If you dont have insurance and u left before the cop came you're good to go... No consequences... Cops wont do shit, lawyers and insurance cant do shit...
Insurance will fix it but raise your rates for makong the claim... And it counts as an "accident" against u.

Yeah... Fuck Texas... Fuck "no fault" laws...

If you're in Texas seriously watch your back these assholes dont care and are batshit crazy because they know they will get away with anything...
not easy but after having an accident and the driver getting away with it i do now own a dash cam for this reason, most cities in texas want you to move your vehicles off the road, even had some drive off and call the police to be told just use your insurance. hate this crap, some friends have even started carrying because of this. but now you have the chance of being caught and or then killing someone. not easy choices as we love our cars and just want people to be responsible for there driving actions. i do feel your pain being there. just came from louisiana and signs everywhere about moving your cars off the road, but as soon as the the person bolts what's your recourse? chase? then get into another accident. sucks have something nice and trying to keep it that way.

JKL1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Premium
Any mustang with the ford performance windshield banner i swear they r the worse.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
not easy but after having an accident and the driver getting away with it i do now own a dash cam for this reason, most cities in texas want you to move your vehicles off the road, even had some drive off and call the police to be told just use your insurance. hate this crap, some friends have even started carrying because of this. but now you have the chance of being caught and or then killing someone. not easy choices as we love our cars and just want people to be responsible for there driving actions. i do feel your pain being there. just came from louisiana and signs everywhere about moving your cars off the road, but as soon as the the person bolts what's your recourse? chase? then get into another accident. sucks have something nice and trying to keep it that way.
Yeah and people here love tail gating... You never know if u got a tail gater or some idiot thinking to ram you or play games... My contract is up so Im leaving soon. This state hasn't been kind to my car at all...

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah and people here love tail gating... You never know if u got a tail gater or some idiot thinking to ram you or play games... My contract is up so Im leaving soon. This state hasn't been kind to my car at all...
gotta try something new, can't think of to many states i've had any luck in regardless..... but i do understand. best of luck wherever you go.....

Sponsored

x_man586

Thank you Diatoms
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Mustang GT m6
Bubbas in their noisy pickup trucks who think they have to prove that they can get in front of you. Doesn’t matter if you are already going the speed limit.

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Anything with a HEMI. I don't understand it. Anything from a Hellcat to a RAM 1500; it just seems impossible for them to chill the fuck out. I also need to +1 STI/EVOs.

ElCid08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Today, it was a Honda CR-V. Lady behind me in traffic (it was dark) flashed her brights at me. I continued to drive normally. She passed me and gave me the bird....then proceeded to turn into a church, I assume for the 7PM Monday service. :facepalm: Still unclear what upset her. LED tail lights? Exhaust?