Sponsored

2015 S550 5.0 broken 4th gear

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
so I bought the tremeck magnum but have issues with a certain high performance online shop. I will not mention them yet until i see if they make things right after sending me 3 major asswipe mistakes on the new drive shaft. I am ready to order a carbon fiber drive shaft rated @ 1100 hp. What opinions do you guys have before I spend the $$$ 1375
I have the CF shaft and been going strong for 2 1/2 years now on my TR6060 swap...love it.
Sponsored

Chasedever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2015 gt 13k miles
Has mgw shifter and spec stage 2 clutch

I got the car with 11k I lost 4th gear within a week
Thought I just had bad luck. So I fixed it put a trans in with 2k miles, it drove fine. I took it easy for about 2 months and last night 4th gear went again.
I don’t know if the clutch or shifter could be causing this or what.
I’ve owned a lot of manual cars and I’ve never had a problem like this

dodger789

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt performance, whipple, stage 2 throttle body, rxt clutch, cf driveshaft, steeda subframe kit, 840 hp axles, X force w/ corsa long tubes and mickeys
I have a 2015 gt 13k miles
Has mgw shifter and spec stage 2 clutch

I got the car with 11k I lost 4th gear within a week
Thought I just had bad luck. So I fixed it put a trans in with 2k miles, it drove fine. I took it easy for about 2 months and last night 4th gear went again.
I don’t know if the clutch or shifter could be causing this or what.
I’ve owned a lot of manual cars and I’ve never had a problem like this
All I know is after I supercharged it I put in a rxt clutch at the same time and ka plowee went 4th, did enough research and put in magnum xl just waiting for a competent drive shaft builder for carbon fiber custom. heard to many say mt 82 is going to keep failing no mater what you do to them.
Sponsored