Sponsored

Anybody have a Gen 5 Whipple on a 15-17?

Meatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
If anyone has the Gen5 Whipple (Stage 1 or 2) on their 15-17, please share your impressions or experience so far. Thanks in adv.
Sponsored

BrandonS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium A6
@Evil 5.0 has one. Its turned up and makes ALL the HP.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
i still dont know if i want a whipple, vmp gen 3 or edlebrock..vmp seems like the the best deal since it comes with the throttle body and big heat exchanger..why are you thinking whipple?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Meatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
i still dont know if i want a whipple, vmp gen 3 or edlebrock..vmp seems like the the best deal since it comes with the throttle body and big heat exchanger..why are you thinking whipple?
I want a CARB legal kit, so unfortunately vmp is out. Roush is out because their S2 kit is not carb approved specifically for a 2017 model. I like EB...I guess I don’t have anything against them and should start taking them seriously. It just seems like Whipple has a bigger group of users here so I’ve read more about them researching this.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
If anyone has the Gen5 Whipple (Stage 1 or 2) on their 15-17, please share your impressions or experience so far. Thanks in adv.
Our 2018 shop car has a Gen5 and that thing is a beast. I would hands down recommend the Gen5, they have come light years from where they first started and that new heat exchanger is very impressive. Hit me up to see what kind of deal we can get on one. We also have our Black Friday sale coming soon for some huge savings.
Sponsored