Sponsored

Has anyone replaced their speakers?

JCF204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F-350
The Audio section of this forum is confusing as all get out, so I was wondering if anyone here has replaced and upgraded your speakers? I understand an Sub upgrade is a must and one of the first things people like to do. Just looking for any feed back from this group if the have done anything to theirs?

At this point, I am not sure if we have a 9 or 12 speaker system after reading so many threads yesterday...
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I also am thinking about changing some out. One in my rear deck is squeaking a little bit.

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
The Audio section of this forum is confusing as all get out, so I was wondering if anyone here has replaced and upgraded your speakers? I understand an Sub upgrade is a must and one of the first things people like to do. Just looking for any feed back from this group if the have done anything to theirs?

At this point, I am not sure if we have a 9 or 12 speaker system after reading so many threads yesterday...
Both 9 and 12 speaker systems were available, although I believe the majority of the LE's have 12 speakers. Quickest way to tell if you're not sure, pop the trunk and see if you have a sub on the right side, if it's there you have 12 speakers ;-)
Sponsored