Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
MUSTANG1250-StreetFighter_zpsao71hj15.jpg

StreetFighter is proud to release the Mustang 1250hp Fuel Module, suitable for 2015-2017 GT & 2018/2019 GT, 5.0 V8 (including Bullitt).

With the Mustang GT 5.0 being tuned to amazing power levels comes the need for a high performance fuel system.

No other Mustang fuel module in the world supports this much power with the same efficiency, functionality and fuel delivery of the StreetFighter 1250hp module.

StreetFighter has met this need with a direct replacement high performance fuel module that will perfectly support power levels from standard all the way to 1250hp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The StreetFighter 1250hp Fuel Module is a direct replacement system. Meaning you can remove your standard module and fit the StreetFighter module with ease.

StreetFighter 1250HP Mustang Fuel Module details:

• Complete fuel module / direct replacement fit
  • Highest performing/flow fuel pumps available
  • High flow canister, distribution manifold and fittings
  • Supports standard power and up to 1250hp
  • NO surge in all conditions and fuel levels
  • Eliminates the need for voltage boosters
  • No extra load on your vehicles electrical and charging system
  • Cool dense fuel / creates extra power and economy
  • Optimum pump life
  • 100% compatible on all fuels
  • Ethanol E85/ E100 compatible up to 10,000 hours
  • Easy hassle free fitment
  • Manufactured in Australia
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch the video explaining the benefits of the StreetFighter in-tank fuel module setup on our
YouTube channel here
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
David, are you able to publish the flow figures referenced to pressure? Or any other pertinent details?
I’m just thinking that those of us who are tuned by companies in the US may need those figures before the tuner will decide to let us use it.
Definitely a good option to have. I’d prefer to use this over a return style system if possible.

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
No problem, as follows-

Mustang Streetfighter 1250 HP Module
Relevant pressure specs
350 kpa / 13.5 v / 30 amp / 485 lph

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
One more question..
Does this include a non-return valve?

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Next question...
I took the time to watch the YouTube video.
Can you make any comment on the next stage?
Eg. What are we looking at in terms of pricing on the next level?
Any other info you’d like to share?

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
I cannot release any information on the next stage other than it will be an add on addition to SF1250 Module.
In other words, you can purchase the SF1250 HP module and should you require to further increase your fuel supply at a later date you can add the second stage.
We expect the SF1250 module with the second stage addition will support up to 2000HP. All in tank and with the ability to run at low fuel levels without surge.
All this will be a direct fit , without the need for a messy return style set-up or hanger system.
The engineering design is in progress with proto types and testing to come. We will start to get a better idea on pricing once we reach the prototype production stage.

For those that have not seen the information Video of the SF1250 Click below
YouTube channel here

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I cannot release any information on the next stage other than it will be an add on addition to SF1250 Module.
In other words, you can purchase the SF1250 HP module and should you require to further increase your fuel supply at a later date you can add the second stage.
We expect the SF1250 module with the second stage addition will support up to 2000HP. All in tank and with the ability to run at low fuel levels without surge.
All this will be a direct fit , without the need for a messy return style set-up or hanger system.
The engineering design is in progress with proto types and testing to come. We will start to get a better idea on pricing once we reach the prototype production stage.

For those that have not seen the information Video of the SF1250 Click below
YouTube channel here
I’m thinking that 2000hp PULP capability would put it around 1500Hp on e85 or thereabouts.
Does that sound about right?
I also note that you mention “up to 10,000hrs e85 compatible”
Can you expand on that statement?
I’m estimating that the vast majority of potential buyers would be doing this upgrade so they can keep the corn juice up to the engine without worry.
Any info you can add on that front would be appreciated,
In short, I love the idea of being able to do an in-tank, “surge-free” type setup without the hassle of return lines BUT, it needs to be able to survive the rigours of e85 life.

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Correct. 2000HP on Petrol is approx 1500HP on Ethanol.

In any fuel system using ethanol, the component most susceptible to failure is the fuel pump.
The pumps we use in the SF1250 module are the Bosch Racing BR540 Pumps. Boschs' motorsport dept supplied us test results of up to 10,000 hours usage with abrasive fuels .
This means 10,000 hours usage with ethanol and much much more with petrol. We believe that this is more than any other after market pump in the market.
Along with the pumps , all our module and system components are 100% Ethanol , Petrol compatible.
This includes our 10 micron stainless steel cleanable fuel filter housed in the fuel module assembly.
The SF1250 fuel module is definitely 100% ethanol (E85) and petrol compatible and is designed specifically to withstand the rigors of e85 life and all fuels.

Along with the SF1250 Module, and to ensure your complete Mustang fuel system is totally ethanol (E85) and petrol compatible, we can also supply 100% ethanol and petrol compatible KPM1000cc, KPM1500cc or KPM1700cc fuel injectors.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
T
Correct. 2000HP on Petrol is approx 1500HP on Ethanol.

In any fuel system using ethanol, the component most susceptible to failure is the fuel pump.
The pumps we use in the SF1250 module are the Bosch Racing BR540 Pumps. Boschs' motorsport dept supplied us test results of up to 10,000 hours usage with abrasive fuels .
This means 10,000 hours usage with ethanol and much much more with petrol. We believe that this is more than any other after market pump in the market.
Along with the pumps , all our module and system components are 100% Ethanol , Petrol compatible.
This includes our 10 micron stainless steel cleanable fuel filter housed in the fuel module assembly.
The SF1250 fuel module is definitely 100% ethanol (E85) and petrol compatible and is designed specifically to withstand the rigors of e85 life and all fuels.

Along with the SF1250 Module, and to ensure your complete Mustang fuel system is totally ethanol (E85) and petrol compatible, we can also supply 100% ethanol and petrol compatible KPM1000cc, KPM1500cc or KPM1700cc fuel injectors.
Thanks for the info David.
I particularly like the part where you correctly refer to alcohol based fuels as “abrasive”.
Meanwhile, dudes are putting water/meth injection setups on their Whipple equipped cars and wondering why the rotor packs don’t produce the same boost they used too....:crazy:
Good info. Keen to get on it when the time comes.
Cheers

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Yes, really important any replacement components, including fuel systems are totally 100% compatible on petrol and ethanol when running e85

FordBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack Roush Supercharged Phase 2/ 1975 F100 4X4 #90FE Torqstorm supercharged
So what real world applications have been recorded using this system with a forced induction E-85 tune vehicle? I am interested as I am having to do a E85 system to support my tuning by Lund Racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.