Sponsored

Let’s Talk About Beer

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
A local brewery was selling a 'vegetarian' beer this summer...I said no thanks, I like my beer with meat in it, lol
:beer:
Sponsored

Sponsored

Deleted member

That is supposed to be pretty epic, haven't seen it locally.

We have a liquor store locally that has a massive beer cave, and like 300+ different beers in stock, I'll have to ask them (they've special ordered for me in the past).
I imagine you may have trouble getting it on the east coast, but yes the hype is real. Drink 3 of these and youll be having a grand ole time. Im spoiled and live an hour from the brewery that its made.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
OK, that's it, I'm coming over :D

Well, Shock Top is sort of an abomination ... :D How's that maple porter?
Drop by anytime. :)

The Maple Porter is OK. Not as mapleish (pretty sure that’s a word :crazy:) as I thought it would be. And I thought it would be a little sweeter. But it’s very smooth. I would give it a solid 7/10

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
A local brewery was selling a 'vegetarian' beer this summer...I said no thanks, I like my beer with meat in it, lol
:beer:
Now I am thinking....,,
Carrot beer
Celery beer
Potato beer

eeeccchhhh!!!!:lipssealed:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Now I am thinking....,,
Carrot beer
Celery beer
Potato beer

eeeccchhhh!!!!:lipssealed:
Ha!

I had a sweet potato beer, it was pretty excellent, kind of like a [seasonal] pumpkin beer. A touch sweet, cinnamon, nutmeg, like a tasty sweet potato bread.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I imagine you may have trouble getting it on the east coast, but yes the hype is real. Drink 3 of these and youll be having a grand ole time. Im spoiled and live an hour from the brewery that its made.
Nice. I spent a decent amount of time out in the SF/Mountain View area (Silicon Valley specifically), and my biz partner and I did a lot of local breweries.

Speaking of "a lot", we did a trip to Tampa and there was a spot where there was like 12 breweries within 5 miles, in fact, they had a brewery bus! $20 and you could hop on/off, and hit up any of those breweries all day :D

Funny enough, even in our small city of St. Augustine, we've got like 4 local, and like 9-10 within 20 miles!

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
My daughter and her boyfriend took my wife and myself to a tap room in the city she lives in this past summer. I bought glass of “Zombie Apocalypse” porter. it’s10%. All I can say is WOW. Very heavy and a lot of chocolate undertones. I drank 3..... didn’t need anything else. :):beer:

3AF0D4C1-24BC-4E05-8B84-52892CFC64DB.jpeg

OP
OP

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Nice. I spent a decent amount of time out in the SF/Mountain View area (Silicon Valley specifically), and my biz partner and I did a lot of local breweries.

Speaking of "a lot", we did a trip to Tampa and there was a spot where there was like 12 breweries within 5 miles, in fact, they had a brewery bus! $20 and you could hop on/off, and hit up any of those breweries all day :D

Funny enough, even in our small city of St. Augustine, we've got like 4 local, and like 9-10 within 20 miles!
I’m about 15 min from Funky Buddha. There’s a few other in the S FL area (Wynwood, Biscayne Bay, Barrel of Monks, Due South). Unfortunately haven’t checked any off the list except Funky Buddha.

SteelCity_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 1989 Toyota Cressida
I like all beer but I guess I’m an odd one out here as I like hazy NEIPAs...and I’m the furthest thing from a skinny jean-wearing hipster lmao. I try my best to drink local, Pittsburgh, brews. If I drink something national, it’s usually Bells Two Hearted, Sierra Navada’s Hazy Little Thing, or if I’m drinking cheap, Yuengling.
Sponsored

Reactions: XS