Sponsored

Kid crawls on top of 2020 GT500

Deleted member 35644

I'm betting the parents have no clue that this is a f'd up thing to let your kids do, and probably think it's cute. Just like when they kick the airplane seat in front of them.

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I was at a car show one yr with my race car in a tent with a company, some guy walked up and put his kid in my car
I was flabber gasted, I really didn't care a 10yr boy wanted to sit in my car but the parent shoud've asked first, he was stunned when i said, What r u doing in my car:crackup:

When I started autocrossing, the Coyote Mustang was just getting hot, 2013, I had a 2011 GT at the time. At an event, someone was in the paddock area who wasn't supposed to be. Went over to my car, opened the door, and a kid jumped right in and started fawking with the shifter and my mirrors. I have zero regrets with getting irate. And they were asked to leave the premises by our SCCA officers.

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
definitely open box discount.

its basically ruined.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
A thump on the back of the head would teach him not to do it again.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I’d never beat a child but......I’d understand.

JPSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh my!!! My boys have been raised "right" around classic/nice cars there whole life, they know exactly what would happen if they even touched some one else's car.... 12, 8, and 7 they go to shows and my brothers place and hold there hands behind there back so as to not touch the cars. They know about zippers, belts, and finger prints.... this is infuriating me as I type cause these are the people that scratch our metal babies.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I would venture a pretty safe guess that the parents are a long ways from being upstanding parents. No discipline, No manners, it makes me puke to just watch the video.
I started taking my 2 boys to car shows when they were in a stroller, add many years after that, never would they ever think of Disrespecting someones prized possession. Their parents are the A-Holes that search us out in parking lots. Low life bottom feeders.

Sponsored

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
So if this was me as a kid I would have got my ass beat. If a kid did this to my car id pick him up (respectfully) and remove him. The parent would get a very nice lecture on teaching their kid to respect other peoples property.

But hey at lest we know the front splitter will withstand 60 pounds of weight.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
I took my 4 year old to the Maple Grove show last summer. We start walling through the rows of Mustangs and he kicked a rock in front of him. Now it wasn't near a car but it was time for an immediate life lesson and expectation for his behavior.

He understood, got an Italian ice and the day was good.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
The kid is young enough that this is ALMOST completely his parents faults, kids only know what they are taught. Just wait a few years and this will be a punk teenager or at best a mannerless teenager or both. I am a 2nd generation parent, i have kids in college and kids in Kindergarten, and i can tell you in 15 years the parents/parenting has changed quite a bit IMO. The number of parents that let there kids say what they want, do want they want, do whatever, your special now take your tablet/ipad and leave me alone are in abundance. Its only going to get worse I am afraid.