dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Sit in the back seat and reach up where the headliner meets the back window. Pull down on both sides of the headliner (it's magnetic), then look inside there.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Sit in the back seat and reach up where the headliner meets the back window. Pull down on both sides of the headliner (it's magnetic), then look inside there.
Now that’s a good one. If it’s there find the guy that put it there and beat the crap out of him.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I think we are getting fucked with.

BTW.. Ever seen a Polish trailer?

Follow me..

Spike-S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spike
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Mustang Fastback2016
Jesus the suspense is killing me , hope you find it soon and please update us as to where it was !

Sponsored

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Funny enough, I lost one of my keyfobs the second day of ownership. I was doing work under the dash for a few days ,etc and could not find one of the fobs. Thought I had left it in a toolbox, or sat it down somewhere in the garage. I literally looked everywhere for a week. Oddly enough, a month later my daughter was driving the car and she found the spare fob on the floor of the car right in front of the driver seat. It had to have dislodged from somewhere under the seat I'm assuming. We had turned that car over and could not find it. Weird thing was, the car would lock (i assume because I had the other fob) and the car would not start without the other fob, so we had all but ruled it out being inside of the car.

Sadly, I had already purchased a new 3rd fob from the dealer to the tune of $253.

I'm about to zip tie a 2x4 to each of the fobs so I don't lose them.

Deleted member 35644

Funny enough, I lost one of my keyfobs the second day of ownership. I was doing work under the dash for a few days ,etc and could not find one of the fobs. Thought I had left it in a toolbox, or sat it down somewhere in the garage. I literally looked everywhere for a week. Oddly enough, a month later my daughter was driving the car and she found the spare fob on the floor of the car right in front of the driver seat. It had to have dislodged from somewhere under the seat I'm assuming. We had turned that car over and could not find it. Weird thing was, the car would lock (i assume because I had the other fob) and the car would not start without the other fob, so we had all but ruled it out being inside of the car.

Sadly, I had already purchased a new 3rd fob from the dealer to the tune of $253.

I'm about to zip tie a 2x4 to each of the fobs so I don't lose them.

It dropped into the forbidden zone between the seat and console. Happens every time I wear sweats while driving.

Me right after I hear the telltale sound of the key ring hitting the side of the console.

Eyeroll.JPG

Deleted member 35644

Well, if so, I still think this is a pretty informational thread. I bet someone learned something from everyone's suggestions.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I can attest that the black interior can hide things. Back when I ordered the seat belt extension to help keep the belt off my neck, I opened the package and left it on the table. Since I usually only drive the car on weekends, I kept forgetting about it. One evening after a beverage or 3, I saw the belt & decided to put it in the car where I'd find it, so apparently, I opened the passenger door and tossed it onto the driver's seat. 2 weeks later, got to wondering where it went, looked everywhere, to find it hiding in plain sight. That's why I last said it's between the seat back and the seat bottom.
extbelt.jpg

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Nah, I think he found it and is embarrassed to tell us where it was.
Or he found it, and just forgot about all of us sitting here at our key-boards, impatiently waiting.....

37oylx.jpg

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I'm betting it's resting on top of the seat track, wedged against the bottom of the center console. When I drop my keys down there, they disappear until I raise the seat all the way up and move it all the way forward & dig them out.
Yeah between the seats and under is totally an abyss!!! i was about to damn near take the seats out of my car one day, but my daughter has tiny arms and saved the day lol.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
so I guess he found them and never returned? I was gonna say where the seat bottom and seat back meet. can it get between there and then fall back into the hole where the lumbar is? I would think have to take seat back off to get it out.
Sponsored