Sponsored

nGauge Question

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Hey there.

I have to send my nGauge in for repairs as the screen keeps going wonky.

Is the tune stored in the nGauge itself or on the SD mini card? I’m worried that I’ll loose something when I send it in.

Not really wanting to load the stock tune in at the moment.

Also, when I change tunes - I will be getting a new tune over the winter for the blower, should I load the stock tune back in and then load the new supercharger tune or go straight from the NA tune to the supercharger tune? Not sure if the nGauge will be replaced or just fixed.

These tunes will both be by Lund.

Thanks for the help!
38E9672C-C3D6-4C19-A896-5173885DCA3F.jpeg
Sponsored

jmeiers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/401A/A10
Vehicle Showcase
The tunes are stored on your SD card. I keep a backup copy of my entire NGAUGE filesystem in multiple places. My home and work CPUs and on Google Drive / Apple Files. If you don't have an SD card reader, then just plug your laptop into the front of the NGAUGE with a USB mini cable and copy everything that way.

As far as changing tunes, just go from your N/A tune to whatever your new blower tune is. No sense in going back to stock first.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
take your SD card out when shipping it back to lund to get it fixed. i dont remember what my turnaround time was but i remember it wasnt long.

make copies of your stock file at least and put it in multiple places.

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Thanks!

Will do. It’s going right to HP tuners. So hopefully quick. Coming from Canada though so it’ll likely get held up somewhere along the way.
Sponsored