Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
I am never short of being in amazement at responses like the one above by the OP.

Here's the deal: If you post questions, you should be able to handle the responses. ALL of them. If you don't want to, or are incapable at dealing with responses you don't like; then don't post questions.
I handled it well. Didn't say anything insulting or childish. My response was my response nothing wrong with me speaking just like that other dude I'm speaking to and with you
Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I handled it well. Didn't say anything insulting or childish. My response was my response nothing wrong with me speaking just like that other dude I'm speaking to and with you
And for that I thank you.

OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
Roush you will keep your warranty and Roush and Ford go hand in hand, its a great combo.

Dont forget some suspension bits, IRS Bracers, Vertical links etc. Steeda's stop the hop pack is gooooooood.
Hey my man, if you don't mind, the shop I went to is saying I don't need the Steeda stop the hop kit but obviously it's my choice, he's saying to just get better tires(currently pilot 4s) and I don't know what to think. it seems you really recommended it, so once again what would you say? Do you have any experience with someone adding such power to the car and not using kits such as Steeda's. Would appreciate your feedback thanks

OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
A supercharger will be easier to install and easier to set up than a turbo system. That said, you can get more power from the turbo system BUT you will have to give up some daily driver capabilities.

Lots of questions. What are you using the car for? Budget? How much power do you want? Is warranty a concern?

American Muscle is a great site that I have used many times in the past. CJ is alright and so is Lethal Performance.
I should have been more descriptive apologies car will be for mainly street around town showing off never any car meets lol I would hate to be the guy who peels out and loses control, and to track it 1-2 times a year. Budget isn't an issue and power wise not looking to go over 600-700 because I personally think I don't need more than that especially because I said it's mainly for street. And I told my local shop in which I use him for all my previous cars to order the parts he gets discounts for me

Sponsored

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I should have been more descriptive apologies car will be for mainly street around town showing off never any car meets lol I would hate to be the guy who peels out and loses control, and to track it 1-2 times a year. Budget isn't an issue and power wise not looking to go over 600-700 because I personally think I don't need more than that especially because I said it's mainly for street. And I told my local shop in which I use him for all my previous cars to order the parts he gets discounts for me
No need to apologize. It just helps to get the full picture.

In your case, a supercharger should get you where you want to be with excellent driveability and plenty of horsepower. I'd also throw a good exhaust on, obviously get a good dyno tune done, and you'd probably be perfectly happy.

If not, you can still add headers, etc. for some extra bang on top. :like:

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Hey my man, if you don't mind, the shop I went to is saying I don't need the Steeda stop the hop kit but obviously it's my choice, he's saying to just get better tires(currently pilot 4s) and I don't know what to think. it seems you really recommended it, so once again what would you say? Do you have any experience with someone adding such power to the car and not using kits such as Steeda's. Would appreciate your feedback thanks
Tires will not stop the hop. With the IRS that these cars have they are prone to jumping around at back. You need to stabilize the rear end to get the most out of these cars if you are adding power. If you don't want to get the entire kit, I would recommend the IRS Bracers and Vertical Links. I had 800HP without any suspension bits and the rear end constantly hopped around, not good for it at all. Added some bits and the rear end is now planted, these parts don't just eliminate the hop, but they also add stability to the rear end and you don't get the floaty feel when you corner.

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
I'm sure they are buddy so keep it to yourself. you once started out never owning a mustang you aren't a bigshot no need to be putting others down for no reason my friend it's not worth it just ignore it that's all. This thread was never directed toward you, hasn't insulted you I don't understand people like you, why you have to say anything at all. Just ignore and move on my dude. It's my first mustang I wanted to communicate with fellow peers who are nice people and love to give info out to help others.
Quit getting so defensive and practice what you preach. Not everyone here is going to agree with you, or give you 100% A+ feedback on your post that has already been answered a dozen times. You have the choice to ignore people, just like you are telling people to ignore you.

OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
Quit getting so defensive and practice what you preach. Not everyone here is going to agree with you, or give you 100% A+ feedback on your post that has already been answered a dozen times. You have the choice to ignore people, just like you are telling people to ignore you.
Yupp

OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
No need to apologize. It just helps to get the full picture.

In your case, a supercharger should get you where you want to be with excellent driveability and plenty of horsepower. I'd also throw a good exhaust on, obviously get a good dyno tune done, and you'd probably be perfectly happy.

If not, you can still add headers, etc. for some extra bang on top. :like:
Yes sir I'm doing exactly that. Getting Roush supercharger, American racing long system headers, proper tune and changing oil gears. Thanks for your help

Sponsored
OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
Tires will not stop the hop. With the IRS that these cars have they are prone to jumping around at back. You need to stabilize the rear end to get the most out of these cars if you are adding power. If you don't want to get the entire kit, I would recommend the IRS Bracers and Vertical Links. I had 800HP without any suspension bits and the rear end constantly hopped around, not good for it at all. Added some bits and the rear end is now planted, these parts don't just eliminate the hop, but they also add stability to the rear end and you don't get the floaty feel when you corner.
Thanks so much my man. I told them I'm going with the ultimate kit. I just got confused that a professional shop who shouldn't care what I'm spending because they make money off installs told me that I don't need it. All the forums and searches mainly show people love em and recommend em

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
This being my first IRS, I do find that it does jump, hop and skip a little bit just in normal, on the street that the local Goberment paves now and then. She sways dat ass a little more "Sport" driving. Feels strange at times, not bad or wrong, just different.

Sure, better tire (Drag Radials), will cover you Stock. Start putting the power to it, it's Hoppin' down the bunny trail.

You've seen the YouTube's, one guys stang will squat like a lil dog taking a crap, then spin and hop for 200 ft. before he gets off of it enough to hook up and the other guys stang lifts up on her hunches and just leaves.

I don't know, which do you prefer.

OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
This being my first IRS, I do find that it does jump, hop and skip a little bit just in normal, on the street that the local Goberment paves now and then. She sways dat ass a little more "Sport" driving. Feels strange at times, not bad or wrong, just different.

Sure, better tire (Drag Radials), will cover you Stock. Start putting the power to it, it's Hoppin' down the bunny trail.

You've seen the YouTube's, one guys stang will squat like a lil dog taking a crap, then spin and hop for 200 ft. before he gets off of it enough to hook up and the other guys stang lifts up on her hunches and just leaves.

I don't know, which do you prefer.
the way you put it was perfect. Couldn't have said it better. I don't like for the car to spin and sway to much I know it's RWD it's how it works, I like to control Launches to a point where it seems almost like AWD, that's how my m4 was. 700Hp and anytime if it's normal suitable condition outside It would never hop as much as a stock mustang does but at the same time it's not to bad.

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
sorry, but see folks like you too often. you bounce around from one trendy car to another just blowing money left and right. you throw parts at a car, it doesn't perform the way you expect or shows signs of breaking (hence you even admit that with your BMW) and you bail. why should anyone waste any time answering you when simple google or reading what folks have already posted on this forum is all you have to do.
If you don't think it is a good thread, then why reply to it? You're wasting your own time.

I am never short of being in amazement at responses like the one above by the OP.
Same token: I'm never short of being in amazement at members of a Mustang forum who take exception to someone asking for help or information about their Mustang.

It doesn't matter if it has been asked 100 times, it's the first time for the OP to ask. As said above, if you think it isn't a good thread, then why post? Clogging up the OP's thread with "OMG this question AGAIN" helps no one.

I don't know either of you or the OP, but I can tell you that I find both your posts much more annoying, and disappointing, than I find the OP's thread. We should all be able to ask anything to each other. That's the whole point of a forum: to help each other.

If you don't want to contribute positively to the conversation, then don't post. No need to be a keyboard warrior.

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Yes sir I'm doing exactly that. Getting Roush supercharger, American racing long system headers, proper tune and changing oil gears. Thanks for your help
You're going to love that setup!

Do post back though and let us know how it turns out.

Apologies for the other posters who were derailing the thread.
Sponsored