Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to see a dark Rey but it has been said that Leia will train Rey in the ways of the Force (the scene where Rey throws her saber at the training drone). Even if she's a granddaughter of Palpatine I don't see her embracing the dark side after that.
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
When they're bringing in close to a billion or more per sequel/prequel, at the box office, they'll keep bleeding it till there is nothing left. Hey, why not!?
Yep might as well it's all become meaningless anyway.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Final trailer set to drop October 14th during NFL game and during Maleficent 2 on October 18th

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Star Wars 9 toys are set to come out Oct 4th.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Final trailer to drop on the 21st of October during NFL game. I thought they were going to release something during Maleficent but...

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Will you be purchasing tickets for the movie? Do they go on sale in Germany on the 21st? Looking forward to the trailer and getting tickets for a special viewing on Dec 19!

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Tickets go on sale the 18th. It will be a mad house so I'll wait a couple of days before I go.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The final trailer has dropped, have you seen it?

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
I geeked out and booked tickets for myself and son on the 19th at premium lounge.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have heard that there will be TV trailers in November. A large trailer to drop in the first week of Nov. We shall see

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I've been saying since I walked out of the last movie...the best way to end this is to have Rey and Kylo be twins with a storyline that they too were separated at birth on purpose how between Luke and Leia it was to keep Annakin from knowing about her, but this time, the twin to Luke, Leia having done the deed only to find out later that Rey ended up having a horrible life but was Kylo's twin sister none-the-less. I want so much for Rey to be from Skywalker blood thru Leia. I want so much for that twins analogy to take place in the end like it did in the beginning when I stared at the big screen as an 8 year old sci fi fan in 1977 taking in all of the glory that would be just the start of such a great story that's lasted for well over 40 years.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I'm pretty sure Kylo is about 10 years older than Rey.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Isn't it more interesting and more engaging if we could see Rey turn more to the dark side and Rey can't see it. To take a perfect 2 dimension character and turn her into a flawed 3 dimension character who looses in the end and fate uncertain.
She's not a Skywalker, this is not her story but plays a part in the grand scheme of things. She could be the reason for Kylo to return to the light but Rey can't be saved.
This is about telling a great story. And maintain balance in the universe. A powerful good and a powerful evil.

Edit:
So I got to thinking, what if Rey performed the ultimate sacrifice, she realized that there has to be balance (that there will be balance whether they like it or not) so she makes a decision to go evil so Kylo can become/stay good. Sidious is killed by Ben with the dagger of Mortis and Rey takes his place as the supreme evil of the universe to protect the good.
They have always spoken of the balance of good and evil throughout the saga. Look how powerful Sidious became to wipe out the Jedi (good). Sidious is rising again as good rises. If Ben and Rey join forces that will make Sidious that much more powerful so Rey has to surgically remove Sidious never letting him rear his ugly head again.
Then we could see Ben on Tatooine and after everything that’s happened he’s wondering how Rey is doing, so he peaks in on her to find her somewhere dark. Surrounded by Sith troopers she turns her head towards him (the camera) head tilted forward, eyes glowing red (saying nothing) raises her hand and gives him a little red force lightning (no trespassing). Scene cuts back to Ben lying on the ground of Tatooine with the two suns in the background. He picks himself up, looking off camera (maybe in shock). We see smoldering glass in front of him. The voices Rey hears are not of Jedi but of Sith

It was a little disheartening to see C3P0 say goodbye to us in the last trailer; I hope this does not signify something really trouble as the droids (C3P0 & R2D2) are the true story tellers since they have appeared in every saga movie.

I hope they Don't cut corners. This is the last of a saga spanning some 40 years; pull out all the stops and give it all the bells & whistles. Make it 3 hours long. Leave nothing on the cutting room floor. If they want to bring in a new audience fine but do that in the upcoming movies and series not this movie, this movie is the end of a 40+ year old saga. Wrap this up on a good note. Don't have 'Skywalker' mean something ambiguous.

If Disney/Kennedy/Whomever has an agenda fine, but do it in 10 and up. Don't jack up a 40+ year old saga.
Sponsored

Last edited: