Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
Here's another question:

If i'm running low 700whp on E85 with the Sai Li fuel system..will i need BAPs?

I would think the answer is no, since the kit is rated for quite a bit of power...
but i've heard that some have had issues with it tapping out sooner than expected.
Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Couple more questions if you dont mind...

At what point in the intake are you injecting?...and how do you determine nozzle size needed?
Injecting in the pipe directly after the intercooler, then I have an IAT sensor before the bend to the throttle body.

For a rouch estimate you can use DevilsOwn's calculator on the left sidebar of their site. It's just an estimate though, so I'd get a size or two above. You can always turn the pump down some. http://www.alcohol-injection.com/en/

img_20180731_155530-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
Quick question regarding the sai li fuel system...
Would it be a good
I had the Omega on mine, and ya it's damn nice to keep an eye on and log boost and fuel pressure!
sorry to jump back in the conversation a bit but you mentioned logging both boost and fuel pressure... does the omega box do both??

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Quick question regarding the sai li fuel system...
Would it be a good

sorry to jump back in the conversation a bit but you mentioned logging both boost and fuel pressure... does the omega box do both??
yes. The box itself is the boost sensor,a Nd then a fuel sensor plug into it. Then 1 signal cable to nguage for both.
Sponsored