Sponsored

Sales 3rd qtr 2019

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
The only reason the Charger even got on my radar was my new take home car. I got assigned a brand new V6 charger about 6 weeks ago. I was pleased with the ride and the ok performance of the V6. Then Dodge ran the $10 per HP promotion. Found a Hellcat and the rest is history.
Sponsored

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The only reason the Charger even got on my radar was my new take home car. I got assigned a brand new V6 charger about 6 weeks ago. I was pleased with the ride and the ok performance of the V6. Then Dodge ran the $10 per HP promotion. Found a Hellcat and the rest is history.
With visibility that crushes the Mustang!

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Said it before, will say it again: if I could have found the right Hellcat, I'd be in it.

After my debacle with Lemon Law-ing my '18 F150, I swore off Ford for life. The ONLY reason I'm not in a Challenger is because the wife is weary of Dodge reliability. Funny as that's the same reason we bought the F150 over the Ram, and that didn't turn out well.
as a mopar guy I'm on the other side of this, had a 17 ram 1500 before the mustang. been wanting another muscle car for some time since the wife's charger has been gone. went to dodge 1st but they were not offering the 0% for 72months like ford was so here i am. not my 1st ford or mustang but i will tell anyone that my wife's charger only saw the dealer for maintenance and the occasional abs wheel mounted sensor and both my ram's never. now that being said i do not drive them like i stole them every day but they weren't stock either. if i could have gotten a 0% for 72 months on a charger that is what i would have bought, on the other side i have no issues with my mustang yet. tried buying a 1LE in feb before i really started looking again but chevy dealer wasn't dealing at all, thought they had gold or something with no discounts etc....whatever path you choose it's a win for car guys every where. enjoy them. don't lock them up. store them. drive them.....

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
as a mopar guy I'm on the other side of this, had a 17 ram 1500 before the mustang. been wanting another muscle car for some time since the wife's charger has been gone. went to dodge 1st but they were not offering the 0% for 72months like ford was so here i am. not my 1st ford or mustang but i will tell anyone that my wife's charger only saw the dealer for maintenance and the occasional abs wheel mounted sensor and both my ram's never.
My 2004 Ram 1500 never saw the dealer after I drove it off the lot. I only bought it because the other brands didn't offer a V8 manual trans with a short bed. Only problem in close to 100k miles was the disk with the shift pattern on top of the shifter would slowly rotate (about 1 revolution per 4,000 miles).

Sponsored

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Whats not mature about my responses? You dont agree with them? Are you one of those guys that only gets to have an opinion? I'll just leave it at that.
Yeah you probably should leave it at that.

I'll "just keep adjusting my mirrors."

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS