christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Hello,

Does anyone have any links to buy replacement push clips for the wheel well liner? Everytime my car comes back from the garage it seems to be minus another one. I'm using battery cover clips in the holes at the moment (which do work actually, but I don't know for how long). I think there are two sizes of push pin for different holes, but unlike the battery cover clips which are often written about on here I can't find any ebay links etc. for these ones. Anyone else had any luck?

Cheers,

Christian
Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

Both of the large ones at the front just disappeared from my car. I found some generic replacements at Auto Zone and they've stayed in place.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Personally I'd be asking the dealership - especially if it's their fault some are missing. They can order them in easily enough or may even have them in stock. A good dealership will just let you have them for no cost.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Easiest way is to go to your local Ford dealer Parts dept. They will be able to get them either the same or the next day.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I just bought a generic pack of push pins, Ford dealer wanted something like ÂŁ7 each :facepalm:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Easiest way is to go to your local Ford dealer Parts dept. They will be able to get them either the same or the next day.
For an extortionate amount.

I'm running some push in "christmas tree" style push clips, they're a little easier to put in/out and not accidentaly over push in causing it to be lose and pop out when air gets behind the arch liner.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
For an extortionate amount.

I'm running some push in "christmas tree" style push clips, they're a little easier to put in/out and not accidentaly over push in causing it to be lose and pop out when air gets behind the arch liner.
I got 2 new ones a few weeks ago, no more than a couple of quid. Hardly “extortionate” is it. Too many people think dealer Parts prices are silly, most will give you some discount off retail price if you ask too.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I got 2 new ones a few weeks ago, no more than a couple of quid. Hardly “extortionate” is it. Too many people think dealer Parts prices are silly, most will give you some discount off retail price if you ask too.
couple of quid, for two push pins.

Rethink your entire post.

Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
couple of quid, for two push pins.

Rethink your entire post.

Nope, happy with my post, and I thought I was a tight cunt! How wrong I was, Clearly not at the same level as you.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, happy with my post, and I thought I was a tight cunt! How wrong I was, Clearly not at the same level as you.
Difference between tight, and value. The ÂŁ2-4 for one pin is stupid when you can literally buy 100 pins of all sizes for less than ÂŁ10 because the ford oem ones constantly fall out. I cannot tell you the amount of Mustangs i've seen with 1 or more missing of these things.

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I just wanted to say thanks very much guys for your help. suggestions and comments. I've got hold of some replacements now.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Difference between tight, and value. The ÂŁ2-4 for one pin is stupid when you can literally buy 100 pins of all sizes for less than ÂŁ10 because the ford oem ones constantly fall out. I cannot tell you the amount of Mustangs i've seen with 1 or more missing of these things.
They were like 94 pence each (hence no more than a couple of quid for 2 of them) and they had them in stock at the dealer, I only needed 2, not 100 of the bloody things. I’ve found they only fall out if not fitted correctly all the way in.
Sponsored