bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I'm an ex-5th gen Camaro owner multiple times over. if you adjust the mirrors properly, it really is no big deal.

Of course you are going to give up some sight lines in order to get that awesome style that it is going for. The Mustang gives up some visibility as well. But again, adjust your mirrors and you'll be fine.

I would not say the blind spots go away. I would say they can be reduced greatly and a non-issue as you drive with time.
And im going to say. The blind spots was the single biggest reason I traded the car.
Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting I guess.....

Screenshot (540).png

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
My score card is:
Mustang 3
Hellcat 1
Camaro 0

Sponsored

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
And im going to say. The blind spots was the single biggest reason I traded the car.
Well it should have been the biggest reason you did not buy the car in the first place if it was that big of a deal for you.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Well it should have been the biggest reason you did not buy the car in the first place if it was that big of a deal for you.
He probably thought he would get used to it and over time it would become no big deal. I have considered buying a Camaro a few times, just because I like variety. People on here often say it's no big deal and you get used to it. However, I don't know whether that would be true for me or not.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
It wasnt my car. My wife wanted the POS. I talked her into a Mustang the first chance I got. If it was so great. Why did you trade the many many Camaros that you owned? And just keep adjusting your mirrors.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I swap between the S550 Mustang and 6th Camaro. There is a some difference is spacial awareness. The Camaro definitely feels "close" and less "airy" and "darker" than the Mustang. I don't have any of the encroachment aids on either car and can't say that I've had any close calls with the Camaro. I also sit 'high' in both cars instead of buried into the floor so that probably makes a difference.

I will admit that I'm far more head-on-swivel when trying to maneuver the Camaro when backing up and parallel park and definitely rely a lot on the rear camera, while the same task in the Mustang is good for 10bpm reduction in heart rate.

SVTSNAKE355

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
hothands
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
It wasnt my car. My wife wanted the POS. I talked her into a Mustang the first chance I got. If it was so great. Why did you trade the many many Camaros that you owned? And just keep adjusting your mirrors.
:cwl::crackup:

Sponsored

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I had my reasons for selling. None were blind spot related.

I never said it was great. I said you can see out of it.

Since I know from pretty much every post you make here Blue Beast you're not capable of a mature response, I'll leave it at that.

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
He probably thought he would get used to it and over time it would become no big deal. I have considered buying a Camaro a few times, just because I like variety. People on here often say it's no big deal and you get used to it. However, I don't know whether that would be true for me or not.
That’s why you goto a rental company like Hertz and rent the car for a couple days. They rent the Mustang GT, Camaro SS, Challenger Scat Pack, and a host of other sport cars.

upload_2019-10-11_12-35-54.jpeg

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)

Since I know from pretty much every post you make here Blue Beast you're not capable of a mature response, I'll leave it at that.
Whats not mature about my responses? You dont agree with them? Are you one of those guys that only gets to have an opinion? I'll just leave it at that.

OP
OP
EcoVert

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase

Know it all.jpg
Sponsored