Status
Not open for further replies.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Agree in general, although jumping in and getting the job done in the classic sense requires a degree of symmetry that seldom exists. Either way, I don't see how that applies to stepping aside from our Kurdish partners in this instance...
Well I guess it depends on which Kurdish partners...some have played both sides of the aisle for quite a while. That's the thing, it's vastly different depending on the locale. I guess my question would be - what's the end game? Do we have a clear goal with the Kurds? I gets a lot more complicated when you factor in Turkey and our ties there.
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
I’m sure our NATO allies are reassessing their relationship with the U.S. As is Japan, South Korea and especially Taiwan.

What would Trump do right now if Russia invaded the Ukraine? Or Poland?

What would he do if China decided to repatriate Taiwan?

What would he do if North Korea launched an attack on the south?

I know what he would do. Based on his past Presidential behavior, he would fire off a few Tweets about it. Talk big about how it would be a big mistake. And then do nothing.

What country would want to be an ally to one that will bug out when the crap hits the fan?

This country needs a real leader. A person with intelligence, temperament, but unwavering will.

Donald Trump is not that person.
You're an idiot. You don't address anything people address with your "points" so you throw out more garbage. A "real" leader huh? Like who? Obama? See Iran. Or maybe Biden? Dear God he can't remember what decade he's in. Sanders? LMAO.

You do know there is a SecDef, Joint Chiefs and an entire military command structure right? You do realize there are entire offices of military and civilians where their entire job is to write plans of operation in the case of just about every instance imaginable.

So you disagree with Trump's opening up our military's ability to deal with Isis? You know the people Obama called the "JV team".

Tell you what - ask military members actually get put in harm's way who they'd want as CIC. You won't get the answer you want. Again - were you so worried about the military options of the U.S in 2015? 2014?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
What would Trump do right now if Russia invaded the Ukraine?
Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 and hasn't left the Donbas or Crimea...continually killing Ukrainian citizens daily...

Or Poland?
Article 5
The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them

What would he do if China decided to repatriate Taiwan?mmWhat would he do if North Korea launched an attack on the south?
Mutual defense treaty with each.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Well I guess it depends on which Kurdish partners...some have played both sides of the aisle for quite a while. That's the thing, it's vastly different depending on the locale. I guess my question would be - what's the end game? Do we have a clear goal with the Kurds? I gets a lot more complicated when you factor in Turkey and our ties there.
Goal is the defeat of ISIS with Kurdish assistance. Goal not achieved. In return, there is an expectation of mutual security. Not complicated at all. We've been dealing with our Turkish (and Russian) ties throughout the conflict, to include the S400s...

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Best you could come back with huh? Because you know it would be the truth. Let me make it easier for your baby brain. You would complain if he did nothing, you would complain if he started another war. Is that "sensical" enough for you? Or need it broken down even more?
Bravo!!
Complain is a good choice. I understand your post now!

Bemoaned would have worked to!!

Sponsored

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
You're an idiot. You don't address anything people address with your "points" so you throw out more garbage. A "real" leader huh? Like who? Obama? See Iran. Or maybe Biden? Dear God he can't remember what decade he's in. Sanders? LMAO.

You do know there is a SecDef, Joint Chiefs and an entire military command structure right? You do realize there are entire offices of military and civilians where their entire job is to write plans of operation in the case of just about every instance imaginable.

So you disagree with Trump's opening up our military's ability to deal with Isis? You know the people Obama called the "JV team".

Tell you what - ask military members actually get put in harm's way who they'd want as CIC. You won't get the answer you want. Again - were you so worried about the military options of the U.S in 2015? 2014?
I work with the U.S. military daily! You are wrong.

Why do people on this thread, constantly bring up Hillary Clinton, former President Obama, and past years?

This thread is only about our current President.

For the love of God, turn Fox News off!!

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Why do people on this thread, constantly bring up Hillary Clinton, former President Obama, and past years?
Because they play big rolls in the social Democratic party

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Because they play big rolls in the social Democratic party
The “Democratic Party” is correct!

But President Trump says the correct title is the “Democrat Party”.

He is not playing dumb...

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The “Democratic Party” is correct!

But President Trump says the correct title is the “Democrat Party”.

He is not playing dumb...
Of course you don't want to see or are blind to the ever increasing use by "democrats" calling themselves Social Democrats. Yes soon we'll have Chairman Hillary or maybe Comrade Hillary or maybe Citizen Hillary

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra

What exactly do you do.. that you work with the military daily.. I got to hear this?

OlTexastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 VB GT PP1
What exactly do you do.. that you work with the military daily.. I got to hear this?
I'm going to guess some form of contract labor, anything from telecommunications to port a potty cleaner. If not that then a vendor which really isn’t “working with them” but what the hell its the internet where you can be whatever you want.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Washington Examiner reporting that whistle blower tied to Biden.

Trump eviscerated argument for troops staying in sandy land during rally in MSP.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra

Yeah that's what I thought .. Coward

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Status
Not open for further replies.