2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I've got a set on my cars, no issues with them at all and brought the height up to where it would be balanced to the front.

OP
OP
Shane361

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've got a set on my cars, no issues with them at all and brought the height up to where it would be balanced to the front.
Awesome, thanks man.

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
I used the 3/8th rear spacers with my Steeda Sport springs to dial out some understeer, introduce a bit of rake and to correct the rear suspension geometry (closer to stock height) They worked great with no issues.

Sponsored

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I use them as well with no issues with the track pack springs.

The only thing to watch out for is that because of the motion ratio, the effect on ride height is ~2x the spacer thickness.

OP
OP
Shane361

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well..took all of 30 minutes to do one side...easy. I can't tell a difference...can you? HAHA Maybe I need to go with the 3/8th instead of the 1/4. I tried to get the same angle but that could throw it off and the lighting will def throw off a contrast.
rear.jpg
STEEDA .5.jpg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Hard to tell, but remember that the height difference ends up being roughly double the size of the spacer so it should bring it up about a 1/2". Looks like a touch higher in the second pic to me though.

Also worth mentioning for anyone else that happens upon this thread later on, measure center cap to fender before and after (and measure after once you drive around the block so it settles into place fully) to be confident in the difference.

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Right, drive it and let it settle.

I found the 3/8" spacers too big. Dropped down to 1/8".

OP
OP
Shane361

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I decided so go ahead and install the other side today. I was about to order the 3/8s but I'll be patient and give these a month and settle in as suggested. I was more careful to use the flash on both pictures and the height is exact.
Left1.jpg
Left2.jpg

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, definitely more gap in the second picture.

Don't need a month to settle either, just a quick drive around. Your springs have already settled, just meant for it to get the full weight of the car back on it and fall where it should.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
I use them as well with no issues with the track pack springs.

The only thing to watch out for is that because of the motion ratio, the effect on ride height is ~2x the spacer thickness.
I am new to the S550 and just installed the Steeda Ultra Lite springs and the rear sits really low, as in I cannot even get my finger tip between the fender and the tire. (20" Wheels w/35 profile tires). The springs are pretty stiff, was thinking about ordering a set of these to raise it .5" but am concerned that billet aluminum sitting on top of a hardened steel spring is not a good idea, eventually as the spring compresses it seems like it would eat into the aluminum. Have you checked your spacers to see if that has happened at all?

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
I had the Steeda spacers installed for daily driving and track duty for a couple of years. When I removed them to change setups they looked just fine with no damage.
Sponsored