Li Tuning and Racing

SHELBY-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shelby
Vehicle(s)
19GT350R
Mind my own business? This is a Mustang forum, where people discuss all things related to the S550 Mustang platform. If you don't want people getting involved or poking and prodding you, don't post in the first place.

who the fuck are you to give me orders then ?
"never ever do this, never ever do that"
are u the mustang forum police? FUCK OFF
Sponsored

Jps920

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport, 2019 GT
I love when people act like bad asses on the internet (above) :cwl: Grow up.

Stangn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 mustang gt
I had trouble with Sai as well. He tuned my old 13 rear feed 2.9 whip and it didn’t go well. Think he’s good on turbo cars though.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
who the fuck are you to give me orders then ?
"never ever do this, never ever do that"
are u the mustang forum police? FUCK OFF
You're right, my apologies. It was your parents job to teach you things like humility, politeness, kindness and respect, not mine. No one here gives a crap about your "friends car" and when you talk trash about a reputable member of the forum like Sai, you just make yourself look even more foolish than you already do. Winter is coming, so I'm sure it won't be long before you wrap that R around a tree and disappear. Good day.

Sponsored

SHELBY-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shelby
Vehicle(s)
19GT350R
You're right, my apologies. It was your parents job to teach you things like humility, politeness, kindness and respect, not mine. No one here gives a crap about your "friends car" and when you talk trash about a reputable member of the forum like Sai, you just make yourself look even more foolish than you already do. Winter is coming, so I'm sure it won't be long before you wrap that R around a tree and disappear. Good day.

thats a nice comeback
wishing someone death, your a fuck'in bully, period.
"your" parents are the ones who messed u up, so sad.
I know that everyone is allowed to act stupid once in awhile, but you’re really abusing that privilege.
good day

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
thats a nice comeback
wishing someone death, your a fuck'in bully, period.
"your" parents are the ones who messed u up, so sad.
I know that everyone is allowed to act stupid once in awhile, but you’re really abusing that privilege.
good day
I meant disappear from the forum, but natural selection does have its perks. You millennial snowflakes are so sensitive. Have some ketchup flavored chips and dry your eyes, everything will be fine. I'm going back to burning little kids with cigarettes and kicking puppies now.