Not open for further replies.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
well this isn't meant to be a political post. Members are making it that way.
Regardless, this thread does not belong here.
In my opinion; only a pussified, white-knight, simp-mangina, soy-boy could decry the receiving of or ownership of a Bible, an American Flag, and the ability for one to independently defend themselves as somehow a sign of "mental issues".
Why would you even buy a gas guzzling murican mustang if you're a pussy ass bitch?
All politicians should be dragged into the streets and be given what they deserve......................ALL of them. On both sides.
And yes, I own a bible, American flag, and a gun!

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Yeah I'd never trust that dealership. They sound like they have mental issues.
Absolutely 100% agree.

They have been forced to stop that promotion as well.
Bet you guys wouldn't be saying the same things if those dealerships had been offering to buy back AR's instead . . .

Norm

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
MERICA. Heck yes. Crazy how PC we have gotten that people cannot express their opinion and give away items that are perfectly legal and should not offend anyone.

If these dealerships offend you then don’t reply to this thread and don’t shop there.

I don’t need your opinion on such topics and we all know what I say is not going to change your mind and what you say damn sure ain’t chainring mine.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Nice. My kind of dealership. IMO this should be done at more dealerships.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Bet you guys wouldn't be saying the same things if those dealerships had been offering to buy back AR's instead . . .

Norm
Actually it's more that I don't believe in invisible friends after the age of like 6.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
MERICA. Heck yes. Crazy how PC we have gotten that people cannot express their opinion and give away items that are perfectly legal and should not offend anyone.

If these dealerships offend you then don’t reply to this thread and don’t shop there.

I don’t need your opinion on such topics and we all know what I say is not going to change your mind and what you say damn sure ain’t chainring mine.
I bet people would bitch if say a dealership gave away Satanic Bibles, or The Quran.

People only back things if they already support it. Shocker.

Who supports selling tobacco? People that smoke or make money off it. Who is against it? People that don't smoke or make money off it.
Who supports vapes, people that use them and sell them. Who doesn't? People that don't.

Almost like that's just how the world works.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
In my opinion; only a pussified, white-knight, simp-mangina, soy-boy could decry the receiving of or ownership of a Bible, an American Flag, and the ability for one to independently defend themselves as somehow a sign of "mental issues".

I recently told my girlfriend it would be fun to live in the Zombie Apocalypse for a month or so, and she responded by telling me we are already surrounded by slow-moving, mindless creatures that are virtually unable or unwilling to defend themselves, nor any of their surrounding Zombie horde as they act solely for themselves on behalf of their basic instincts.

I said yes, that's true, but unfortunately unlike the Zombie Apocalypse; I can't shoot any of them... :curse:
I see no point in any religion other than brainwashing. More people have died for religion than any other cause and it has literally done nothing for society as a whole other than started wars and fights. Why would ANYONE actively promote any religion?

What sickens me is that people that actually think that somehow you are required to be religious to be a good person. Nice how they seemly ignore how many pedo's are in the church, how many, again, wars its started, how many people get rich off of donations that should be going to help people.

I went to a private Christian school. I went to church growing up. By the time I was 15 I had already seen how many lies were being shoved down my throat and how two faced so many of the "religious leaders" around me were. And how people follow a book that can easily be summed up as "just don't be a shit person", but are absolutely shitty people and get offended when you point that out.

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bet people would bitch if say a dealership gave away Satanic Bibles, or The Quran.

People only back things if they already support it. Shocker.

Who supports selling tobacco? People that smoke or make money off it. Who is against it? People that don't smoke or make money off it.
Who supports vapes, people that use them and sell them. Who doesn't? People that don't.

Almost like that's just how the world works.
The beauty of MERICA. You can do exactly that if you wish but the PC police would swoop down upon you and the pressure from a monetary loss would be catastrophic for your business and likely force you to stop.
I’m all about free speech and freedom of expression. Just because you views differ from mine does not mean I’m right and you are wrong.
Does that mean I’m going to do everything I can to disrupt your legal right just because my view is different. Nope.

The political arena these days are so far screwed and opposed it’s crazy. The days of compromise appear to be gone. That’s why Congress can’t get shit done.

I’ll just spend my money elsewhere.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
The beauty of MERICA. You can do exactly that if you wish but the PC police would swoop down upon you and the pressure from a monetary loss would be catastrophic for your business and likely force you to stop.
I’m all about free speech and freedom of expression. Just because you views differ from mine does not mean I’m right and you are wrong.
Does that mean I’m going to do everything I can to disrupt your legal right just because my view is different. Nope.

I’ll just spend my money elsewhere.
Same thats why I'd never visit that dealership. I never said I'd try to prevent them from what they are doing.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Even though the dealership got the promo shut down they got tons of free publicity. Well played.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I'd never trust that dealership. They sound like they have mental issues.
But saying they have mental issues is odd.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I see no point in any religion other than brainwashing. More people have died for religion than any other cause and it has literally done nothing for society as a whole other than started wars and fights.....
This is a very short-sighted perspective IMO.

I'm no bible-thumper, but the positive effects on a population and individuals of a positive religion is great. It gives people hope, a frame-work for behavior and life, and a myriad of other positive benefits. If for no other reason than people sharing common beliefs, which brings them closer together.

Basic sociology will tell you that when people share more interests and behaviors, they get along better and co-exist better. The problems arises when different/competing religions clash, when different interests and behaviors clash.

Religion in and of itself isn't the problem. Different religions trying to live side-by-side causes problems.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.