Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
And the "test every part" rule is now made even worse by the WLTP emission tests. As a result, manufacturers are starting to only offer a small number of option bundles whereas they used to offer the bundle as a way of you saving a few euros/quid (by buying a few things you didn't need!) but still allow you to buy the individual options instead. They literally have to test with every combination and publish emissions info for each combination - versus what they used to do which was test with the lightest combination possible (the only exception oddly being bigger wheels/tyres where they still have to publish different figures to make sure company car drivers paid as much tax as possible!).
Yeah WLTP went way over the goal. They even have test the different exterior colors in every combination. As if the exterior paint will really make a difference for pollution/fuel consumption....
Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have been considering of trading mine in for 2019 or 2020 as I have lost the love for mine due the issues I have been having.

What is interesting is that the WLTP numbers for the Mustang is lower than the NEDC

These are the numbers for my car.
According to WLTP the CO2 emissions mixed driving is 10g/KM lower
And the consumption on mixed is also lower.

However with that said the road tax will be much higher for me anyways as the rules changed for cars registered after 1st of July 2018 and mine was registered before that date.
However comparing a 2019 and a 2020 and if the numbers are similar to mine the road tax at least here in Sweden should be lower(for the 2020 year models) as it is based on the CO2 emissons
upload_2019-10-9_15-28-29.png

upload_2019-10-9_15-28-57.png

Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
If Ford UK is worried about emissions can't they just stick a 48volt battery in the GT350 and call it a hybrid. All these gimmicky models are becoming tiresome.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I feel for you guys across the pond.

As the saying goes “We have not reached the end. We have not even reached the end of the beginning.”

Saving the world has a price. It will be extracted one dollar at a time from the people of the EU.

Play3r0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang EcoBeast Grabber Lime
Looks good, they can keep the wheels :crackup:

I wonder if the 10hp is just a tuning matter or anything:ontheloo: else.
Hi @Mazman

How about the 2020 EcoBoost for Europe? Finally is it going to go down to 270PS? Because that information totally depends of what Ford European web site you check :p

Currently for German For the official PDF with the "final" prices list it says that is going to come with 290PS:

https://www.ford.de/content/dam/guxeu/de/documents/price-list/cars/mustang/PL-ford_mustang.pdf

What do you think?

Regards!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The UK build and price has the new colours.......but you can't build a 55 Edition GT :(
Sponsored