• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Well, how embarrassing, the facts bite the Dims once AGAIN.

Document reveals Ukraine had already reopened probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call

https://www.foxnews.com/media/john-...c-shows-significant-shift-in-factual-timeline
Interesting that the GOP has only revealed this now, and no one has discussed this up to this point. Sure does seem like open-source intelligence.

Also, planning to open a probe doesn't mean opening a probe. The probe not officially reopening until after the distribution of aid is the "funny" thing.

This revelation doesn't stop anything, it will keep the discussion going. Good.

Any word that the GOP is planning on revealing on the discussion between Xi and Trump regarding China gathering information on Warren (illegal)? Or is that "open-source intelligence" not available yet?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Interesting that the GOP has only revealed this now, and no one has discussed this up to this point. Sure does seem like open-source intelligence.
GOP? Revealed now? Far be it for Trump to deny a fool as much rope as he needs.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
GOP? Revealed now? Far be it for Trump to deny a fool as much rope as he needs.
Is that the spin strategy? Pretty bad strategy since now the whitehouse has rejected a subpoena from the House, just like Nixon did. Checks and Balances don't matter I suppose.

Maybe Giuliani's contacts with Ukraine in late last year, as you pointed out to me, is what prompted this "re-opening".

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Even you hardcore Trump supporters have to ask why...

Why won’t Trump just let people testify to clear this matter up? If it was all legit, why not?
Yes there is a strategy by the Dims to ask for top secret stuff so they can say Trump is hiding things. Tell me how often in the past has Congress asked for the same type of information that this Congress is asking for? Did Obama have to give out information like this to the Republican congress? Please explain why not?

Why doesn’t he just release his tax returns. Every other President has.
Why do you think his tax returns should be released? It's none of your business. Income tax really angers me. It's such an unethical policy of the government to take money from people based on how much money they make. How much money people make is a personal thing and it's not public information. The government and especially the public have no business knowing this information. And there is no need for Trump's political opponents to have this information.

Tell me why this is important to you.

Why do good people like Mad Dog Maddis, Nicky Haley, and Rex Tillerson just to name a few.. quit?
Because Trump believes that his job is VERY IMPORTANT and he is not going to settle for anything less than exactly what he wants. He has been given 4 years and he is a very ambitious person. He's going to accomplish as much as possible in those years. Comparing Trump to past presidents, Trump is like a man among boys.

Why was his election team meeting with known KGB operatives?
This sounds like fake news. If you think Trump's team did things differently than other president elects teams, you are wrong. And there has been a 2 year investigation which exonerates Trump from any wrong doing. So, why are you so biased that you are still asking questions about this nothing-burger?

Why doesn’t he still believe...that Russia (Putin), interfered in the 2016 Presidential election when ALL US Intelligence Branches say they did?
Obama said there was no interference - which was a lie. Trump says there was.

Why is he trying to get dirt on Biden if he is such a shue-in to win in 2020?
If Biden broke the law he should be punished for it. There's strong evidence that Biden did something wrong. If you think it was good to have a 2 year investigation of Trump when there was no evidence at all of wrong doing, why do you think investigating Biden shouldn't be done? Why are you mischaracterizing it as a political thing rather than a criminal thing?

Why does he use adolescent, schoolboy nick names for people he doesn’t like?
Because it's funny and it works.

What does he have against Obama? Why didn’t he apologize to Obama for accusing him of tapping his phone?
Phones were tapped in Trump's offices while Obama was president.

Why does he still believe his inauguration crowd was larger than Obama’s when it was proven it wasn’t?
Why is this so important to you? Seems pretty minor to get so wrapped up in it, especially 2 years later. I don't care about this at all.

Why does he refuse to accept the fact that he lost the popular vote by millions?
Past history - let it go already.

Why does he say things are true and then offers no evidence to backup his claims?
Why do you do that? It's the job of the press to find evidence, but most of them are too busy trying to get rid of Trump to actually perform honest, unbiased reporting of the facts. If you look in the right places you will find that Trump is generally correct when he says things.

Why not just come clean with the American people? What does he have to hide? Other than natural hair loss with a bad comb-over.
Trump has "come clean" way more than any previous president. He has been under a microscope for two years and the result is - wait for it - Trump is sparkly clean. If Trump had jay walked I swear they would have prosecuted him for it. But Trump hasn't done anything. However, people like you are still accusing him. It's really sad. It reminds me of Nazi Germany where any opponents basically have to be killed. You can't be civil or truthful. You can't accept Trump's greatness and that he is helping America tremendously. You are too full of hate.

And the most important question about current affairs, has any other President in the history of this great nation EVER! Ever asked foreign countries to investigate a political rival??
Many may have, but that information is supposed to be top secret. The swamp in the government is leaking top secret information left and right. They are basically like you - ignoring the truth and they are also trying to bypass laws to perform a coup against a duly elected president of the US. Hopefully many more swampy people will end up in jail or at least fired.

Or to abandon an ally you have been fighting next to for years to help defeat an enemy, knowing they will be slaughtered. Too dam sad! God bless the Kurds.
Fake news. You are supporting the military industrial war machine now? Who will make money off this war that you want so badly?

The man is a piece of work. I hope some of you realize that you got duped..
I was surprised and continue to be impressed by how great Trump is. He's doing a really good job as President. I've noticed he continues to think out of the box and make changes that I think are brilliant. One recent example is using the EPA to go after these terrible cities that are allowing homelessness to get out of control.

Sponsored

Smokey613

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
The bottom line is..... if you think anyone in Washington really gives a RA about us “lowly citizens” you really need to wake up. If by some small chance they did when first elected it was soon gone once they got there. This is all just a stage to distract the populace away from the hidden agendas. The two party system is just to make us think we really have a vote that matters. Okay, I will take my tin foil hat back off and return to my regular “programming”. :)

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The bottom line is..... if you think anyone in Washington really gives a RA about us “lowly citizens” you really need to wake up. If by some small chance they did when first elected it was soon gone once they got there. This is all just a stage to distract the populace away from the hidden agendas. The two party system is just to make us think we really have a vote that matters. Okay, I will take my tin foil hat back off and return to my regular “programming”. :)
I agree many officials in both parties are taking bribes from the same places and so they tend to ignore their constituents, not do what they promised, and work together for those special interests.

IMO that's a big part of why some members of both parties want to get rid of Trump. He endangers the corruption occurring in Washington.

I think Trump's actions have shown that he actually cares about Americans and is trying to help us.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
I hate Trump - check
Insult people who voted differently than I did - check
Talking points from openly biases media outlets - check
You want to know why Trump won in 2016 and odds are looking more and more in his favor for 2020? Read your own post.

Let's get real for a minute - Trump got a lot of votes that weren't "For" him - they were "AGAINST" Hillary Clinton. Seriously - I know hardcore liberals who couldn't stand the thought that the "best" the Democrats had at the time was Hillary Clinton. Let's also not forget all the initial Bernie supporters who simply voted AGAINST the Democratic establishment that basically handed Clinton the nomination.

So here we are a year before the next Presidential election and the "leading" Democratic candidate is ....JOE BIDEN? Really?

You've eaten up every morsel the media has fed you about Trump and apparently you are wanting more. The ironic thing? And this isn't from polls, or think pieces from "political experts" and "analysts" (who got the 2016 Election so wrong it was ridiculous)..the ironic thing is that I personally know MORE than a few people who did NOT vote for Trump who plan on voting for him in 2020. See a lot of voters have issues that are important to THEM. Thing is you or I or anyone else do not have to agree on these issues. That's how this whole democratic republic thing works.

Abortion. Regardless of how you or I personally feel about abortion - many will vote against the Dem candidate simply for there more aggressive stance on abortion. Hell, there are states where woman can abort a baby that could literally be delivered and live outside the womb. I know people who didn't consider abortion a 'hot button' issue for them in prior elections, but this is a bridge too far for them.

Illegal immigration. Say what you want, poll after poll after poll (regardless of the source) have shown that majority of Americans want something done about illegal immigration. It's not a new issue. Hell, the main point of the 1996 DEMOCRATIC Party platform and the reelection campaign of President Bill Clinton was CURBING illegal immigration.

Just those TWO things right there will pretty much prevent many voters from even CONSIDERING voting for a Democrat.

Yes - Trump lost the popular vote. But of course that's NOT how our Presidential election works.
But let's take a quick look at the numbers:

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828

So Clinton won the national popular vote count by 2,868,686 votes.

So let's look at California.

Clinton 8,753,788
Trump 4,483,810

Funny fact - if you take away ALL votes from California for both Clinton and Trump - guess who wins the "popular vote"? But since our country doesn't use the national popular vote, in any way, shape or form to determine a Presidential election, let's look at what DOES matter. Voting districts.

Clinton won 487 voting districts
Trump won 2,626 voting districts.

So yeah - CA doesn't decide who becomes POTUS.

Here's the TRUTH. Deny it all you want, but it's the TRUTH. The Democratic party has gone further and further left in the last few years. So there are now voters who voted Dem in 2016, who by how they stand on the major issues right now - and where the current Democratic party stands on those same issues - they would be voting Republican. People who were considered LEFT only a few years ago are now considered the Center or RIGHT of center. Which historically voted Independent or Republican.

The Dems have alienated many of their own voters as the continue veering Left. And the best candidate they have is Biden? Warren? Sanders? So if you can't nominate someone who can beat the current President, you have to try and beat them anyway you can..........thus Russian collusion, Impeachment, etc etc etc.

I didn't even touch on the MAIN issue that sways so many voters. Bill Clinton's campaign advisor in the '92 election put it best...

"It's the economy, stupid."

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

Also, planning to open a probe doesn't mean opening a probe. The probe not officially reopening until after the distribution of aid is the "funny" thing.

This revelation doesn't stop anything, it will keep the discussion going. Good.

Any word that the GOP is planning on revealing on the discussion between Xi and Trump regarding China gathering information on Warren (illegal)? Or is that "open-source intelligence" not available yet?
They aren't going after Trump because of anything he did, they are going after Trump to divert away from the Obama shit show.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You want to know why Trump won in 2016 and odds are looking more and more in his favor for 2020? Read your own post.

Let's get real for a minute - Trump got a lot of votes that weren't "For" him - they were "AGAINST" Hillary Clinton. Seriously - I know hardcore liberals who couldn't stand the thought that the "best" the Democrats had at the time was Hillary Clinton. Let's also not forget all the initial Bernie supporters who simply voted AGAINST the Democratic establishment that basically handed Clinton the nomination.

So here we are a year before the next Presidential election and the "leading" Democratic candidate is ....JOE BIDEN? Really?

You've eaten up every morsel the media has fed you about Trump and apparently you are wanting more. The ironic thing? And this isn't from polls, or think pieces from "political experts" and "analysts" (who got the 2016 Election so wrong it was ridiculous)..the ironic thing is that I personally know MORE than a few people who did NOT vote for Trump who plan on voting for him in 2020. See a lot of voters have issues that are important to THEM. Thing is you or I or anyone else do not have to agree on these issues. That's how this whole democratic republic thing works.

Abortion. Regardless of how you or I personally feel about abortion - many will vote against the Dem candidate simply for there more aggressive stance on abortion. Hell, there are states where woman can abort a baby that could literally be delivered and live outside the womb. I know people who didn't consider abortion a 'hot button' issue for them in prior elections, but this is a bridge too far for them.

Illegal immigration. Say what you want, poll after poll after poll (regardless of the source) have shown that majority of Americans want something done about illegal immigration. It's not a new issue. Hell, the main point of the 1996 DEMOCRATIC Party platform and the reelection campaign of President Bill Clinton was CURBING illegal immigration.

Just those TWO things right there will pretty much prevent many voters from even CONSIDERING voting for a Democrat.

Yes - Trump lost the popular vote. But of course that's NOT how our Presidential election works.
But let's take a quick look at the numbers:

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828

So Clinton won the national popular vote count by 2,868,686 votes.

So let's look at California.

Clinton 8,753,788
Trump 4,483,810

Funny fact - if you take away ALL votes from California for both Clinton and Trump - guess who wins the "popular vote"? But since our country doesn't use the national popular vote, in any way, shape or form to determine a Presidential election, let's look at what DOES matter. Voting districts.

Clinton won 487 voting districts
Trump won 2,626 voting districts.

So yeah - CA doesn't decide who becomes POTUS.

Here's the TRUTH. Deny it all you want, but it's the TRUTH. The Democratic party has gone further and further left in the last few years. So there are now voters who voted Dem in 2016, who by how they stand on the major issues right now - and where the current Democratic party stands on those same issues - they would be voting Republican. People who were considered LEFT only a few years ago are now considered the Center or RIGHT of center. Which historically voted Independent or Republican.

The Dems have alienated many of their own voters as the continue veering Left. And the best candidate they have is Biden? Warren? Sanders? So if you can't nominate someone who can beat the current President, you have to try and beat them anyway you can..........thus Russian collusion, Impeachment, etc etc etc.

I didn't even touch on the MAIN issue that sways so many voters. Bill Clinton's campaign advisor in the '92 election put it best...

"It's the economy, stupid."
The reason why it's tough to beat an incumbent - all the Dims are going far left to appeal to their base and beat out the other Dimocrat candidates, but this alienates the majority of voters. Then in the main election debates they have to flip flop and explain why.

Sponsored

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible

Let's get real for a minute
Once I saw your “let’s get real for a minute” opening for the 2nd paragraph, I had to stop reading.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Once I saw your “let’s get real for a minute” opening for the 2nd paragraph, I had to stop reading.
So I guess you're not real. Everything he said was either fact or truth.

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
So I guess you're not real. Everything he said was either fact or truth.
No, I’m not real.

A fact is truth!

Now I understand why you two are Trump supporters.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
No, I’m not real.

A fact is truth!

You obviously were a Hillary supporter, you need not say more. ;)

The funny thing is you actually think Trump won the election on his own accord. lol

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
No, I’m not real.

A fact is truth!

His statement was "either fact or truth"

OR does not mean EQUAL. And your response is the very reason Trump won. Instead of discussing things, you try to assume a morally / intelligently superior position when you don't have any facts to back up your argument.

Or as someone once told me - when the person you're arguing with starts resorting to jokes or insulting you - you know you've won.
But you do you.

And what happened? In April you were posting how you'd vote for Trump if "he did two things"? I'm guessing one is green and grows out of the ground and is smoked.

And if by "Trump supporter" you mean a supporter of the POTUS of my country? Yes I am. I didn't vote for Obama - but I supported him and wished him to do well when he was the POTUS of my country. Same when Clinton was my CIC - didn't vote for him either. But I supported him.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.