Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Mustang GT ‘Vert on order
Woke up this morning to find that my car was delivered (to dealership) yesterday (a week earlier than tracking). :rockon::party:
That is awesome!!! Congrats!! No more stalking the tracker sites, now it’s time to have some fun in that car!! Post pictures soon!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Our Mustang was delivered to the dealership last night! One day ahead of schedule. Waiting for them to call us back so we can start the paperwork. So excited to see her!

jake1164

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange Ecoboost Mustang
Ok, the suspense is killing us.. Have you pick up your new baby yet???

Sponsored

SRF2019gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2014 Mustang GT Base
Ok....cmon let’s see the new baby! When ours came in I didn’t get a phone call I had to call them. Was wondering if you folks had to pay for that Resistall crap. We were told it was mandatory....LOL. They put it on all their cars even though I told them I didn’t want it.

Do a good inspection on it before you drive off......

Congratulations and remember, resist all temptation to nail it to the floor at least until break in is done.

SRF2019gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2014 Mustang GT Base
Oh...and if you both aren’t doing anything this Sunday....there’s a Cars and Coffee at Ala Moana center mall level by Morton’s Steak House. 9am to 11am. I’ll be there along with a few members of the Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club of Hawaii...you can hang with us. Best to get there around 8 am as it gets pretty crowded.

Hope to see you both there!

Oh, you can google cars and coffee and register....they have prize giveaways if you’re registered.

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
All these comments :crazy: We called the dealership but they said the car wasn’t actually there yet, it’s still at the loading dock. :crying: We should be hearing about it today or tomorrow, but won’t be able to do the paper work until Monday the 28th due to work schedules :facepalm:

Hoping to see it later today or later tomorrow once I get out of work, just to sit in her and look it over. Depending on when the hauler arrives.

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Ok....cmon let’s see the new baby! When ours came in I didn’t get a phone call I had to call them. Was wondering if you folks had to pay for that Resistall crap. We were told it was mandatory....LOL. They put it on all their cars even though I told them I didn’t want it.

Do a good inspection on it before you drive off......

Congratulations and remember, resist all temptation to nail it to the floor at least until break in is done.
When we did the pre-deal they tried to sell us the coating, but we declined and then they dropped the price of it, but we still declined. They didn’t say it was mandatory, but we will be dealing with a new assistant manager due our other one transferring to service. But we do have it in writing were we declined.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
All these comments :crazy: We called the dealership but they said the car wasn’t actually there yet, it’s still at the loading dock. :crying: We should be hearing about it today or tomorrow, but won’t be able to do the paper work until Monday the 28th due to work schedules :facepalm:

Hoping to see it later today or later tomorrow once I get out of work, just to sit in her and look it over. Depending on when the hauler arrives.
See, you raise our hopes and then you crush us. :) We just want you to get your car and be happy.

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
See, you raise our hopes and then you crush us. :) We just want you to get your car and be happy.
My hopes were crushed as well....had to bring everyone else with me hahaha

Was hoping to see her today, but time is ticking away and haven’t had a call yet. The assistant manager swore he would call is as soon as it’s off the truck. We are debating to call again....but I think 3 times a day is enough (just kidding, it’s only been once a day)

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Here is a sneak peek! We are getting some tint and putting side scoops and CS spoiler on her shortly.

She will be ours on Tuesday!
1F42CBF2-391F-4DF9-9381-48881CBED4F1.jpeg
AF5315A4-FAA5-4F96-B3B5-A60284D4042D.jpeg

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Great choice on the wheels. Is that Kona Blue?