Sponsored

Ford Mustang Wins Most Loved Vehicle (Convertible Category)

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
From my perspective, I like them, I just never get around to using them. Used them a lot during the first summer when the top was almost always down, but in the garage it gets too much dust on the interior so I always put the top up when I get home. It is just inconvenient to get out to take them off then get back in to put the top up.
On short runs I usually don't use them but when I park her I always put the top up it keeps the top stretched the way it needs to be and also keeps the dust and other things out of the interior. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP

Mr. G

Ira
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium convertible oxford white
used them once. forgot they were installed and started to put the top up. one go a little screwed up and doesn't fit that well anymore. They are now in the closet.

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
used them once. forgot they were installed and started to put the top up. one go a little screwed up and doesn't fit that well anymore. They are now in the closet.
Not to worry, they're cheap to replace. They give your baby a finished appearance--don't throw the baby out with the wash water.

RJ.

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Well that's weird :confused: I forgot to remove mine once and tried to put the top up. The top would not go up, wouldn't even try. I think a warning came up on my dash telling me something about removing the covers ..... but not sure:shrug: Anyway, my roof wouldn't move is my point.

As for installing and removing, it's only a few seconds either way and I use them money often than not. :thumbsup:

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well that's weird :confused: I forgot to remove mine once and tried to put the top up. The top would not go up, wouldn't even try. I think a warning came up on my dash telling me something about removing the covers ..... but not sure:shrug: Anyway, my roof wouldn't move is my point.

As for installing and removing, it's only a few seconds either way and I use them money often than not. :thumbsup:
I've had the same experience with the caps in the top won't go up. :cool:

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody have a EcoBoost Pony package vert if so post pictures :thumbsup:

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
Anybody have a EcoBoost Pony package vert if so post pictures :thumbsup:
Haven't seen one of those, nor can I find picture of one, anywhere.

RJ

Sponsored

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
Yup, that's where mine are, as well. I haven't used them once, although I'd like to (guess I'm too lazy).

I do love, love, love my vert!! :D
LOL, and here I am, 4 and 1/2 years later and they are STILL in my trunk....:shock:
Sponsored