DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed '17 PP Base- Sold!!!
SOLD SOLD SOLD....

I am selling the Digital cluster kit i had installed on my 2017 Base PP GT. It is complete and will work for any MANUAL 2015 to 2019 GT, as the SCCM is included. The cluster has 12k miles on it (11,980) and can be easily programed using the Free FORSCAN software app to any GREATER millage. Everything is in Excellent condition, there are a few small minor light scratches on the Cluster Plastic- Not noticeable once installed. This kit will only work on a manual car. If you have a Base PP car, you shouldn't need to do any programing, as my car is a Base '17 PP car, and this cluster worked flawlessly from day one. If your car is optioned more heavily, you'll have to program the cluster, it is not difficult, as the thread here on 6G is where i programmed this one from. I will include the Blue Tooth Car port adapter at no charge. 1250 shipped.

qrcp95u.jpg

bJ1ZoSJ.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

shay101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have a manual 2016 GT with PP - do you know if this would work with that or would it need different programming?

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I have a manual 2016 GT with PP - do you know if this would work with that or would it need different programming?
If your 16 is base with PP Like my 17 was, it shouldn't require any updating. if it's a premium, you would have to update the Cluster.

shay101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
If your 16 is base with PP Like my 17 was, it shouldn't require any updating. if it's a premium, you would have to update the Cluster.
Forgot to include that mine is a premium actually. Any idea if that is a simple update, or know where I can look up that procedure?

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Haha, haven't you looked at the 60pg long 2018 Digital cluster installation guide by Sam Breeves in the infotainment section? All detailed in there. It is easy, plus you can save your original config in case you want to switch back. Breeves is pretty helpful as well. You use a freewear program for Ford family of products called Forscan. change a few bits to match the cluster to your car and your done.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
sorry, thought i updated this to SOLD.
Does forscan show where to change the mileage to higher mileage in the same screen where you edit things or do you have to go to another screen to change it. Can’t seem to find that address on Sams files

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
it shows as an option in the cluster programming page. it is a recent update, so you may have to get the latest version of forscan that has it. that's what i had to do. my license didn't require updating, just opened the updated app, went to read and edit the cluster, and the millage option was there.

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
Does anyone know if you can add newer cluster features from the 2021 model to a older digital cluster? Like the GPS arrows. And the my modes. Or even the Mach 1 car or bullet car that shows at the start.
Sponsored