What did you do to your GT350 today?

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
What I normally do... drive it, clean it... then take photos of it.
DSC_9293.jpg
DSC_9302.jpg
DSC_9351.jpg
Perfect stance. Are the wheels Vossen HF-3? Can you share wheels specs and offsets?

Thanks in advance...
Sponsored

Gray Area GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2013 Boss 302
What wheel/tire size are those? Same wheels I’m about to order. Looks great.
The wheels are Vossen VFS-10 and are 20 X 11 front and rear. Tires are Michelin 4S with 295/30/20 front and 305/30/20 rear.

Gray Area GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
@Gray Area GT350 ...PPF on the whole car? Ceramic coat? Gorgeous reflections! Great lighting.
The front end up to the hood vent is PPF along with the mirrors and the lower rear fenders. Ceramic coat on the car and I have never washed the car with any water. I don't drive it in the rain either which really helps keep it clean. Not bad for 10,000 miles over 4 driving seasons which in Minnesota is from about May to October for me. The photos are HDR shot from my Nikon and it was a very overcast day which really helped highlight the reflections.

Gray Area GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Perfect stance. Are the wheels Vossen HF-3? Can you share wheels specs and offsets?

Thanks in advance...
The wheels are Vossen VFS-10 and are 20 X 11 front and rear. I do not actually know what the offsets are since I bought these wheels from a Vossen photo shoot car as new takeoffs. If you call Vossen I am sure they can help you with that. Tires are Michelin 4S with 295/30/20 front and 305/30/20 rear.

Sponsored

1814GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 1971 GMC - 1988 GT - 1989 GT Pro Street - 1991 Vert - 1986 Coupe - 1987 Saleen 47
At the dealer now for second oil change.. want them documented in car fax. There is a blue 19 calling my name :captain:

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
The wheels are Vossen VFS-10 and are 20 X 11 front and rear. I do not actually know what the offsets are since I bought these wheels from a Vossen photo shoot car as new takeoffs. If you call Vossen I am sure they can help you with that. Tires are Michelin 4S with 295/30/20 front and 305/30/20 rear.

Thanks @Gray Area GT350 for the details. Waoooooo they are 11". I assume you don't have spacers so finally can you share Offsets?

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Thanks @Gray Area GT350 for the details. Waoooooo they are 11". I assume you don't have spacers so finally can you share Offsets?[/QUOTE
E4F8EA82-E382-41A0-8037-E871276EC785.jpeg

I run 20x11’s also with 305/30’s all around. Wanted wheels to be more flush with the fenders so went with offsets 24/62.

svassh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Performance Blue Metallic
Put 120 miles on it down some winding hilly country roads. Got my speed to 100 and did an awesome burnout with TC off.

Also fed it a couple dozen grasshoppers.

Sponsored

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just returned from 7200 mile round trip across northern tier of states from WA to ME with much of southeastern Canada up to Quebec included as had never been to the northeast. Snuck ahead of the first winter blast in MT by a day, and drove like a madman thru WY to miss the one on the way back. In fact longest day I've ever driven, Chicago to Salt Lake 1400 miles with a one hour rest stop nap. This car with Recaros is such a fantastic tourer, so connected with the road, and really no road fatigue. Except for the urgency necessary on that leg tried to stay on backroads mostly. Uniden 3 great accessory although honestly didn't overdo it. Shout out to L.H.Miller Ford in SLC and Jake for prompt and great service when oil life hit 0%. Say what you want about Ford quality but after 24k miles mine remains tight and quiet except for tire road noise depending on the surface. I remain like Car and Driver in the 1500 mile club.
Random thoughts. Great plains lots of history and hidden gem views when off the beaten path. Didn't realize how lush it gets east of the Mississippi nor how elevated Duluth is. Sadly neither the Yoop nor Canada/New England had prime foliage yet. Fresh Maine lobster overrated (sorry but King crab legs 100x better). Niagara Falls absolute must see in your life. Countryside VT quaint and stop to chat about syrup, cider, etc. What a view east on 302 in NH when Mt. Washington hotel comes in view and that runout going east spectacular. Southeast Canadians are the worst tailgaters. Lake Placid is a zoo (I am getting old) but those ski jumps impressive. Fort Ticonderoga not just in history books. Loved the Adirondacks. Rockies where I live always wonderful to see and drive through. Wind blows like hell in southeast Idaho. Climb out of Lewiston, ID on 95 giving that view of Clearwater and Snake junction another great sight. One note of appreciation to the long string of red tail lights ahead and white headlights behind on I80 at night to all the truckers who do this everyday delivering the products that make our lives so wonderful. Always respect them when driving.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Just returned from 7200 mile round trip across northern tier of states from WA to ME with much of southeastern Canada up to Quebec included as had never been to the northeast. Snuck ahead of the first winter blast in MT by a day, and drove like a madman thru WY to miss the one on the way back. In fact longest day I've ever driven, Chicago to Salt Lake 1400 miles with a one hour rest stop nap. This car with Recaros is such a fantastic tourer, so connected with the road, and really no road fatigue. Except for the urgency necessary on that leg tried to stay on backroads mostly. Uniden 3 great accessory although honestly didn't overdo it. Shout out to L.H.Miller Ford in SLC and Jake for prompt and great service when oil life hit 0%. Say what you want about Ford quality but after 24k miles mine remains tight and quiet except for tire road noise depending on the surface. I remain like Car and Driver in the 1500 mile club.
Random thoughts. Great plains lots of history and hidden gem views when off the beaten path. Didn't realize how lush it gets east of the Mississippi nor how elevated Duluth is. Sadly neither the Yoop nor Canada/New England had prime foliage yet. Fresh Maine lobster overrated (sorry but King crab legs 100x better). Niagara Falls absolute must see in your life. Countryside VT quaint and stop to chat about syrup, cider, etc. What a view east on 302 in NH when Mt. Washington hotel comes in view and that runout going east spectacular. Southeast Canadians are the worst tailgaters. Lake Placid is a zoo (I am getting old) but those ski jumps impressive. Fort Ticonderoga not just in history books. Loved the Adirondacks. Rockies where I live always wonderful to see and drive through. Wind blows like hell in southeast Idaho. Climb out of Lewiston, ID on 95 giving that view of Clearwater and Snake junction another great sight. One note of appreciation to the long string of red tail lights ahead and white headlights behind on I80 at night to all the truckers who do this everyday delivering the products that make our lives so wonderful. Always respect them when driving.
crikey, that's a trip! you got to post your best 5 pics.