Sponsored

Anybody else receiving this message from their car?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35644
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member 35644

I started getting this message repeatedly on my phone, at least 3 times a week, only when I'm in the car. What is up with the intrusive babysitting, and why it is involving my phone?
Message.jpg
Sponsored

jgruben1134

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2 Velocity Blue "Moby"
That's a warning from your phone, not your car, I think. I get the same thing when I plug headphones in to mine. It seems SYNC likes to turn the bluetooth volume all the way up when my Galaxy S7 connects. That warning pops up every time, and I'm starting to wonder if its part of the cause of my connect/disconnect problem. My LG doesn't do this.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

Thanks for the info. Nannies, nannies everywhere. Got news for LG.......they're 30 years late in warning me about loud music in my car.

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info. Nannies, nannies everywhere. Got news for LG.......they're 30 years late in warning me about loud music in my car.
WHAT!!

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I'm on a Samsung phone and to get rid of that message just go to settings>sounds and vibration>volume>three dots top right> media volume limiter> turn it on> turn limit all the way up> turn off limiter.

That took care of the volume alerts on my phone.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

I'm on a Samsung phone and to get rid of that message just go to settings>sounds and vibration>volume>three dots top right> media volume limiter> turn it on> turn limit all the way up> turn off limiter.

DONE. Thank you! I misquoted my phone brand...it's a Samsung. It's been a long week. LOL

jgruben1134

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2 Velocity Blue "Moby"

Made the change, haven't been back to the car to re-pair it and see if that fixes my connectivity issue. Regardless, that warning was always annoying. Thanks!

boostaddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium 6MT
X2 thanks! My Galaxy S10+ does the same crap.
Sponsored