Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
You're already on the right path with the superchargers you mention. I wouldn't go centrifugal. I have one...but I've had twin screws also and I enjoyed them more. You will have to change up some fuel system however...injectors...fuel map tuning and you could go further. Suspension as mentioned is important. In terms of the auto you can change out your torque converter and change out your rear-end's gears. Specifics on that would be going from what you currently have and what you want to achieve.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
Look into Limitless Performance and Fabrication for the best twin turbo kit out there for the money.
They also have their own fuel system if you ever do decide to change to E85 and it is capable of 1000whp+
The owner also does all of their own tuning.
Superchargers sound cool from the whine but will always be slower and less capable than turbos for the coyote world.

If this is something you would look into let me know and I can help set you up with pricing!
Most definitely I will keep you in touch thanks my plan is to upgrade the car within a couple months so standby until then :)

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Do some research on your own, those that have superchargers will say they’re the best, same with turbo guys. You kind of need to decide the primary use for the car, that’ll “help” you decide which boost adder to chose.....and raise more questions! Lol!
Best advice!

also. don't forget the vendors will come in and say " give us a call and we''ll set you up...

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
How much horsepower do you want to make. Roush is nice because of the warranty but it doesn’t make as much horsepower due to the tune that comes with it so you can retain the warranty so I think the best supercharger out there to get the most horsepower is probably VMP. As far as turbo I like the Hellion stuff especially because they market it as bolt on and the fact you can upgrade to bigger turbos down the road.

That being said the coyote needs a little power down low which the supercharger will give you. So it really depends on your style.

Being that you came from a car that broke down a lot on you I would cover the things that break the most on these cars when adding power. The only things that really breaks is the half shafts and the oil pump gears. Some people will say the oil pump gears are fine but while doing the supercharger install or turbo it’s better to just put them in. Also these cars run really good on E85 and I wouldn’t rule it out because of a bad experience on a bmw.

Sponsored

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
If you're looking at purchasing any parts I can beat almost all retail prices for you.
Just let me know what you need!

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
A supercharger will be easier to install and easier to set up than a turbo system. That said, you can get more power from the turbo system BUT you will have to give up some daily driver capabilities.

Lots of questions. What are you using the car for? Budget? How much power do you want? Is warranty a concern?

American Muscle is a great site that I have used many times in the past. CJ is alright and so is Lethal Performance.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
A supercharger will be easier to install and easier to set up than a turbo system. That said, you can get more power from the turbo system BUT you will have to give up some daily driver capabilities.

Lots of questions. What are you using the car for? Budget? How much power do you want? Is warranty a concern?

American Muscle is a great site that I have used many times in the past. CJ is alright and so is Lethal Performance.
Top mount turbo kits yes, a superchager would be easier to install. LPF mid mount turbo kit takes maybe 5 hours to install. It is a very easy kit to add to a s550! Much less work than a superchager install

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Top mount turbo kits yes, a superchager would be easier to install. LPF mid mount turbo kit takes maybe 5 hours to install. It is a very easy kit to add to a s550! Much less work than a superchager install
Good information.

Yes, I was comparing top mount to the supercharger.

Lots of options for making power these days, which is a good thing!

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
Good information.

Yes, I was comparing top mount to the supercharger.

Lots of options for making power these days, which is a good thing!
I figured as much! Crazy how many options there are out there

Sponsored
OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
Threads like this are hilarious and repetitive.
I'm sure they are buddy so keep it to yourself. you once started out never owning a mustang you aren't a bigshot no need to be putting others down for no reason my friend it's not worth it just ignore it that's all. This thread was never directed toward you, hasn't insulted you I don't understand people like you, why you have to say anything at all. Just ignore and move on my dude. It's my first mustang I wanted to communicate with fellow peers who are nice people and love to give info out to help others.

OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
How much horsepower do you want to make. Roush is nice because of the warranty but it doesn’t make as much horsepower due to the tune that comes with it so you can retain the warranty so I think the best supercharger out there to get the most horsepower is probably VMP. As far as turbo I like the Hellion stuff especially because they market it as bolt on and the fact you can upgrade to bigger turbos down the road.

That being said the coyote needs a little power down low which the supercharger will give you. So it really depends on your style.

Being that you came from a car that broke down a lot on you I would cover the things that break the most on these cars when adding power. The only things that really breaks is the half shafts and the oil pump gears. Some people will say the oil pump gears are fine but while doing the supercharger install or turbo it’s better to just put them in. Also these cars run really good on E85 and I wouldn’t rule it out because of a bad experience on a bmw.
I truly don't want to go over 700 I believe nobody really needs that much more you know, just like you said my man, it's about each persons style. I should have mentioned but the MAIN other reason I don't want e85 is I own many gas stations and none of my stations have e85 and I don't want to pay for gas I don't pay for gas due to owning stations :).

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I'm sure they are buddy so keep it to yourself. you once started out never owning a mustang you aren't a bigshot no need to be putting others down for no reason my friend it's not worth it just ignore it that's all. This thread was never directed toward you, hasn't insulted you I don't understand people like you, why you have to say anything at all. Just ignore and move on my dude. It's my first mustang I wanted to communicate with fellow peers who are nice people and love to give info out to help others.
sorry, but see folks like you too often. you bounce around from one trendy car to another just blowing money left and right. you throw parts at a car, it doesn't perform the way you expect or shows signs of breaking (hence you even admit that with your BMW) and you bail. why should anyone waste any time answering you when simple google or reading what folks have already posted on this forum is all you have to do. instead you want others to put out the effort for you.

you're basically a jerry smith

OP
OP
Shdwrlmstang

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
sorry, but see folks like you too often. you bounce around from one trendy car to another just blowing money left and right. you throw parts at a car, it doesn't perform the way you expect or shows signs of breaking (hence you even admit that with your BMW) and you bail. why should anyone waste any time answering you when simple google or reading what folks have already posted on this forum is all you have to do. instead you want others to put out the effort for you.

you're basically a jerry smith
If someone has the money to do that, what's it to you? I really hope you aren't jealous friend. I worked very hard and to this day still work hard just like any other devoted working man/woman..it's my money my choices. I admit my bmw was busted, It has nothing to do with me spoiling myself thinking this car isn't performing to my satisfaction, hmm I don't like the interior anymore let me change my car. No way, I absolutely loved that car but when I changed to e85 it completely destroyed my cars pumps and other parts. It wasn't worth fixing it because of the cost so I sold it. Now on to reading things on google, I prefer answers which people choose to help me with on this current time and day. I don't want to read things about years ago and or even months ago. Things change over time, people will say months ago what mods they do, they love it for a few months and all of a sudden that same person starts having issues with that particular mod. Don't be jealous don't be hating like I said earlier you should have ignored it I really don't think this helps anyone here

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I am never short of being in amazement at responses like the one above by the OP.

Here's the deal: If you post questions, you should be able to handle the responses. ALL of them. If you don't want to, or are incapable at dealing with responses you don't like; then don't post questions.
Sponsored