• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Whats even more hilarious is anyone want to put an under over on Crooked Hillary running again considering Sanders surgery?

Just remember. They cant suicide us all........LOLOLOL.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
52 U.S. Code § 30121

https://www.newsweek.com/following-...r-clarifies-law-foreign-contributions-1443948

He gave the Ukrainian President Giuliani's contact AND Barr's. Giuliani is the issue if you're discussing only some sort of criminal investigation against Biden. What would Giuliani have to do with it? Why bring this up now, rather than years ago when Biden wasn't running?
The swamp has been really high in the Justice department.
1. Barr's predecessor wouldn't have investigated Biden. Politics > law for many government officials.
2. Trump asking for Biden to be investigated by a foreign leader BEFORE Mueller cleared Trump of any wrong doing? Yet another thing the Dims would have locked onto as a no no.
3. The new leader in the Ukraine just got voted in. The last guy was the one taking money left and right. He was part of the collusion.

If Mueller had been doing his job on Russian collusion rather than just doing a hit piece on Trump, Mueller would have already brought charges against Biden and Clinton. But Mueller only investigated things associated with Trump rather than actually following the bread crumbs on collusion (the real collusion that actually happened).

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Why bring this up now, rather than years ago when Biden wasn't running?
Same reason tapes were released on the pussy grabbing from 20 years ago... He wasn't running for office then. He is now and any and all dirt that can be brought up and found will be.. for any politician. They have teams combing through their opponents past looking for anything to grab a edge. I think its being brought up now because D's are saying what Trump did is impeachable yet it seems that Biden did the exact same thing then. Except it doesnt look like Trump with held aid to do it like Biden did.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
What would Giuliani have to do with it? Why bring this up now, rather than years ago when Biden wasn't running?
The groundwork of the investigation started before Biden was even a candidate.

Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
The swamp has been really high in the Justice department.
1. Barr's predecessor wouldn't have investigated Biden. Politics > law for many government officials.
2. Trump asking for Biden to be investigated by a foreign leader BEFORE Mueller cleared Trump of any wrong doing? Yet another thing the Dims would have locked onto as a no no.
3. The new leader in the Ukraine just got voted in. The last guy was the one taking money left and right. He was part of the collusion.

If Mueller had been doing his job on Russian collusion rather than just doing a hit piece on Trump, Mueller would have already brought charges against Biden and Clinton. But Mueller only investigated things associated with Trump rather than actually following the bread crumbs on collusion (the real collusion that actually happened).
You're side stepping what I said and trying to refocus the discussion. Read the law I posted and statement from the FEC chairman and please reply. How is what Trump is actively doing, and what he did and the focus of the whistleblower, not exactly what is described as illegal?

If what the DNC did was illegal, then what Trump did and is doing with China publically is also illegal. Lock em all up. I'm game.

Speaking of family members of officials getting preferential treatment, what about Ivanka Trump? Multiple copyrights awarded in China during trade talks and a week before an odd lift of a ban on ZTE. Lock em up.

Same reason tapes were released on the pussy grabbing from 20 years ago... He wasn't running for office then. He is now and any and all dirt that can be brought up and found will be.. for any politician. They have teams combing through their opponents past looking for anything to grab a edge. I think its being brought up now because D's are saying what Trump did is impeachable yet it seems that Biden did the exact same thing then. Except it doesnt look like Trump with held aid to do it like Biden did.
Biden's accused actions didn't occur during an election period for him. The issue is the law I cited above in relation to elections and information on opponents. It is not the exact same thing.

The groundwork of the investigation started before Biden was even a candidate.
No, the call was in July and Biden announced his candidacy in April. Any proof of any discussion prior to that? I have not seen any.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
No, the call was in July and Biden announced his candidacy in April. Any proof of any discussion prior to that? I have not seen any.
Yes BUT you asked why this is wasn't being pursued before. It was. As VERY well documented, Giuliani and others started the investigation in the middle of the Mueller investigation. It takes time to dot all the i's

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
So this will be my last post on this topic. I am sick and disgusted about all of it. I am sorry for all of us regardless of which side of the fence you are on.
———————————————————————————————————-
So, President Trump just said at the White House that he thinks that two “foreign” governments should investigate an American. This is flat out immoral, unethical, un-American, and more than likely, illegal.

Forget all the D vs. R BS. Forget the media BS. Forget all the Regan, Clinton, Bush, & Obama BS. Forget Russia, Mueller, tariffs, healthcare, taxes, the economy. Forget all of this.

The President of the United States of America just told the American people they he feels that two FOREIGN countries should investigate an AMERICAN.

He will be impeached, he will be tried and found guilty, and he will be removed from office. I had no doubt in my mind this will happen. The only question now is when will he resign.
He told 2 foreign governments to investigate an influence selling piece of shit.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You're side stepping what I said and trying to refocus the discussion. Read the law I posted and statement from the FEC chairman and please reply. How is what Trump is actively doing, and what he did and the focus of the whistleblower, not exactly what is described as illegal?
Trump is trying to root out corruption in government. It was one of the basic things he said he would do in his platform.
Don't even try to say that you can't investigate someone's crimes because they are running for office or they are in office. It doesn't make any sense and I don't believe it even if some fake news organization or swampy government official says it.

Absolutely ridiculous argument. I bet you couldn't hold back a smile when you wrote it.

This is very similar to the whole "Russian collusion" thing that the news media and Dims were harping on for over 2 years. Collusion is not against the law either. There's nothing in the criminal code about collusion. Just people telling untruths to try to win a political game.

Try to win with a truthful argument. I have an open mind.

If what the DNC did was illegal, then what Trump did and is doing with China publically is also illegal. Lock em all up. I'm game.
What is Trump doing with China that you think is illegal? And which DNC crimes are you talking about?

Speaking of family members of officials getting preferential treatment, what about Ivanka Trump? Multiple copyrights awarded in China during trade talks and a week before an odd lift of a ban on ZTE. Lock em up.
Are you seriously equating the granting of a copyright which Ivanka would have paid money for to getting hired by an oil company and getting paid millions?

The only barriers to a copyright should be whether it has some uniqueness and whether it's already being used. When you write something like that it makes me feel as though I should just put you on ignore and stop wasting my time.

At least come up with a good argument. Granting a copyright? Really?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Trump is trying to root out corruption in government. It was one of the basic things he said he would do in his platform.
Don't even try to say that you can't investigate someone's crimes because they are running for office or they are in office. It doesn't make any sense and I don't believe it even if some fake news organization or swampy government official says it.

Absolutely ridiculous argument. I bet you couldn't hold back a smile when you wrote it.

This is very similar to the whole "Russian collusion" thing that the news media and Dims were harping on for over 2 years. Collusion is not against the law either. There's nothing in the criminal code about collusion. Just people telling untruths to try to win a political game.

Try to win with a truthful argument. I have an open mind.

What is Trump doing with China that you think is illegal? And which DNC crimes are you talking about?

Are you seriously equating the granting of a copyright which Ivanka would have paid money for to getting hired by an oil company and getting paid millions?

The only barriers to a copyright should be whether it has some uniqueness and whether it's already being used. When you write something like that it makes me feel as though I should just put you on ignore and stop wasting my time.

At least come up with a good argument. Granting a copyright? Really?

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
This is how you get you and your family rich as pigs feeding on the public's dime. Disgusting.

Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uORvV_1570186012

OP
OP
detamble13

detamble13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro SS LS3
So we all agree most politicians can't be trusted. I'm interested to see who the Democrats will nominate to run against Trump. Currently there isn't one canidate that sticks out. That being said I can't see myself voting for Trump but also don't want to throw my vote away casting it for the Libertarians. There needs to be a viable third option.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
So we all agree most politicians can't be trusted. I'm interested to see who the Democrats will nominate to run against Trump. Currently there isn't one canidate that sticks out. That being said I can't see myself voting for Trump but also don't want to throw my vote away casting it for the Libertarians. There needs to be a viable third option.
This, particularly the bold. Or even a fourth....

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
To be impeached is to be accused of a crime. Yes he will be impeached. Whether he stays in office is any ones guess.
71713589_2481176948598627_1574282440866791424_n.jpg

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
As far as I can tell, Pocahontas is the most likely Dimocrat candidate. I can't understand why someone wouldn't vote for Trump. You prefer to have higher unemployment and have the US be in a recession? Just don't like his personality and that's more important to you than whether the US is doing well? Prefer the more corrupt, typical politician over someone who actually tries hard to fulfill his campaign promises? You think you are poor and that the Dims are going to help you while you sit on the couch?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.