Sponsored

Paxton torque booster / wastegates for 2015 ready to go

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
i've been sending them out, but never actually announced we were running full force on them,

http://teambeefcakeracing.com/beefcake-special-s550-mustang-2015-2016.html

i have a good stock of 15 tubes welded and ready to go, just takes 1-2 days to get out

thanks
beef

and for reference, we don't use a cheap imitation pipe, we use one of the thicker oem vortech / paxton pipes, then double wall tig weld to ensure know breakage. with single welding on a heavy wastegate, i have seen heavy wastegates / bovs break off over time

it costs us a little bit more to make them like that, but the quality is great and my welder does a killer job

heres a graph from the 11-14 cars with a stock 3.8 vs the 3.33 setup

gateboth.jpg
Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Procharger? Or how about a tuning kit. Wastegate, flange, and shaped plate for the tube only since there are so many configs? And then whatever misc you provide for the Paxton setup.

Basically no labor or powdercoating for you.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Procharger? Or how about a tuning kit. Wastegate, flange, and shaped plate for the tube only since there are so many configs? And then whatever misc you provide for the Paxton setup.

Basically no labor or powdercoating for you.
we can do that

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I know it is not for everyone but some of us have access to a welder and a little fabbing skills where we could get the same quality and parts for the PC guys.

Sponsored

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
just thought i would revive this since it seems like their is a cheaper version being knocked off of our product.

want to make sure everyone knows the that our kit comes with a larger wastegate, 4 springs vs 1, and is double wall welded.

we found when we developed these 7 years ago, that over time, the single wall welding would crack in some instances. so, not wanting to be "cheap", we opted to double wall weld our kits
torquebooster.jpg