Not open for further replies.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I may have said it in this thread but I spent 3 days in Jersey for a business trip. When I was done I was almost questioning why I support Trump. It’s literally 24/7 anti Trump news.. no facts just 24/7 of opinion based broadcasts every where even the radio. Anti Trump this anti Trump that. I use Yahoo as my main home page (I don’t know any other that’s better so if any one has a better suggestion please) it’s Anti Trump in 99% of the articles. Everything is “Anti-Trump” and it still doesn’t work except the north east and west coast... and Chicago.. Also glad to know bikeman will be voting for Trump when all this BS that’s going on right now goes no where..
Sponsored

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
I may have said it in this thread but I spent 3 days in Jersey for a business trip. When I was done I was almost questioning why I support Trump. It’s literally 24/7 anti Trump news.. no facts just 24/7 of opinion based broadcasts every where even the radio. Anti Trump this anti Trump that. I use Yahoo as my main home page (I don’t know any other that’s better so if any one has a better suggestion please) it’s Anti Trump in 99% of the articles. Everything is “Anti-Trump” and it still doesn’t work except the north east and west coast... and Chicago.. Also glad to know bikeman will be voting for Trump when all this BS that’s going on right now goes no where..
Ha NJ is a lost cause - even our long-term R rep in what was once a solid R district got whacked in 2018. Glad I'm a FL resident and voter now!

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
80% of you don't know what impeachment is

Yes, he will be impeached

No, he won't be convicted in the Senate .

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So this will be my last post on this topic. I am sick and disgusted about all of it. I am sorry for all of us regardless of which side of the fence you are on.
———————————————————————————————————-
So, President Trump just said at the White House that he thinks that two “foreign” governments should investigate an American. This is flat out immoral, unethical, un-American, and more than likely, illegal.

Forget all the D vs. R BS. Forget the media BS. Forget all the Regan, Clinton, Bush, & Obama BS. Forget Russia, Mueller, tariffs, healthcare, taxes, the economy. Forget all of this.

The President of the United States of America just told the American people they he feels that two FOREIGN countries should investigate an AMERICAN.

He will be impeached, he will be tried and found guilty, and he will be removed from office. I had no doubt in my mind this will happen. The only question now is when will he resign.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
So this will be my last post on this topic. I am sick and disgusted about all of it. I am sorry for all of us regardless of which side of the fence you are on.
So, President Trump just said at the White House that he thinks that two “foreign” governments should investigate an American. This is flat out immoral, unethical, un-American, and more than likely, illegal.

Forget all the D vs. R BS. Forget the media BS. Forget all the Regan, Clinton, Bush, & Obama BS. Forget Russia, Mueller, tariffs, healthcare, taxes, the economy. Forget all of this.

The President of the United States of America just told the American people they he feels that two FOREIGN countries should investigate an AMERICAN.

He will be impeached, he will be tried and found guilty, and he will be removed from office. I had no doubt in my mind this will happen. The only question now is when will he resign.
But you're still voting for him in 2020 when that doesn't happen, right?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

SO are you saying that Democrats should be allowed to break the law? Biden has even bragged publicly (there is a video) about how he got the prosecutor who was investigating his son fired by threatening to withhold US tax payer dollars from Ukraine. Hunter Biden had no knowledge or experience related to this Ukraine oil company, yet they paid him millions. Obviously the Bidens are crooks.

The executive branch is supposed to enforce our laws. It's obvious Biden broke our laws. It's perfectly legitimate that Trump ask other countries to cooperate when there are investigations of crooked politicians like Biden - as well as other corrupt government officials - especially those in our intelligence organizations.

It's hard to believe how you have allowed your political views to sway your thinking so much that you believe our President shouldn't go after crooks and eliminate political corruption.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
This entire bullshit thing is because NOTHING the crooked democrats have tried has worked. This is full on Democratic Coup.

Try convince me otherwise. Ive got days if anyone wants to take a ride down the rabbit hole LOL!

They dont have a 2020 answer for President Trump. Thee only option they have is to try remove him now before 2020.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This entire bullshit thing is because NOTHING the crooked democrats have tried has worked. This is full on Democratic Coup.

Try convince me otherwise. Ive got days if anyone wants to take a ride down the rabbit hole LOL!

They dont have a 2020 answer for President Trump. Thee only option they have is to try remove him now before 2020.
I’ll bite. There is more to this. The question is what. They know they can’t actually convict him so what’s the point of impeaching him.

I think it’s cover for the dem/repub to push though some laws that the people don’t need to know about.

When was the last time you heard about congress passing a law?

This seems like a law makers wet dream.

I think we are all dumb as rocks worrying about if a billionaire will get impeached while the government gets to make their friends rich as hell.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
That is a scam! I am a Veteran and Ive done 3 tours overseas. Iraq once Afghanistan twice.

But I dont have to look much further than across the red river to minnesota to know why thats happening.

MN and elsewhere are sanctuary for somalians and others while also being a govt hand out welfare state. Dems need the votes. There is a laundry list of reasons why I live on the right side of the river. The RED side of the river not in some crooked BLUE state with a nutso mayor and a disgrace as a congress woman.

ND did our part last election by booting out Heitkamp. Its time MN does some heavy house cleaning too.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I not so much talking about crap that will never go just to make one side happy.

I am taking about actual tax payer money being spent.

Money is the only thing that matter for a society. Ideology is fun to talk about but it doesn’t buy food.

People are unhappy because living standards have been falling for decades. Inflation is a running 8-10% when including school, housing, and medical.

Trump is just a symptom of a problem. The problem is over spending and rent seeking in politics.

History has already written what will happen. If you want to know look at history in 1928 forward.

Spoiler alert. We are not going to like it.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase

We get it. You don't like Trump. You are for impeachment. I got it. Please quote the law he broke. Federal section and code please. PS - you won't find it. FYI - what the "whistle blower" (CIA employee) did was directly again national security policy. And how did Schiff know about the SPECIFICS of the "whistle blower" complaint BEFORE it was submitted or released to anyone in the correct chain of a complaint of its type? PS- Schiff went against National Security guidelines talking about it.

As a former member of the military - I can tell you that the polls you keep quoting are so wrong it's laughable. (I seem to remember EVERY major poll having Hillary run away with the election, RIGHT UP TO THE MINUTE they realize she got spanked) The vast majority of military and law enforcement will vote for Trump - even those who didn't the first time around.

You last bolded statement? Please tell me where the ENTIRE BASIS of the Mueller special investigation came from? The Steele Dossier. Come on tell me? So the investigation of a sitting POTUS was based on a "dossier" written by former member of a foreign country's Intelligence service, who was working for a PRIVATE company....was it based in the U.S? Asking for a friend.

Bill Clinton was impeached. Did he leave office? Why not? Maybe because a GOP majority House voted it to a Dem majority Senate. Do you not really know how impeachment works? Seriously.....come on...stop it. What you're spouting makes you seem like you really need some therapy.

I can tell you that Trump will get MORE votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. Turn off the TV sets and the radio. Get off the internet. You live in SC right? Betting you're not from there originally? I grew up there. Go walk around Horry county sometime - you know the part of Myrtle Beach that wasn't bought by people from NJ and NY in the last 20 years...talk to people.

You mentioned Nixon....he wasn't more popular than Trump - INITIALLY. Until the Vietnam War protests and counter-culture ramped up - then they pushed the "silent majority" to voters. Same thing is going to happen to Trump in 2020. People are SICK and TIRED of people calling them racists, bigots, etc etc simply based on who they voted for or even supporting are current President.

People are sick and tired of the Democrats CONSTANTLY resorting to "moral outrage". If you don't agree with someone on the modern Left - you aren't simply wrong in their eyes - you are somehow morally deficient. Good luck with that strategy.

The Left has gone FURTHER Left. So abortion is a right to choose - right up until the baby could live outside the womb...that's a morally strong party platform. Minor children - PRE TEEN children should be given hormone blockers etc if they want them - even before puberty....yeah that's smart. EVERY part of the modern Democratic platform is bullshit that is pointed at a younger generation who somehow believe that FREE COLLEGE and FREE Universal healthcare is somehow actually free. Meanwhile the people paying the vast majority of the taxes that would have to PAY for all the "free" stuff are stuck working more - working longer - to pay more taxes for "free" stuff.

Again - helluva strategy.

Guess what? Most people KNOW Trump isn't a conservative Republican. That's WHY he won. Go watch the interview from over 20 years ago with Trump on the Oprah Winfrey show. The Democrat party has gone batshit crazy. I personally know lifelong Dems who will be voting for ANYONE but the Democratic nominee. (the current field). The "centrist" view does NOT Exist in the Democratic party anymore. Where do you think these people go? You think they just stop voting?

But let's say he gets impeached. Okay you know how it works right? So you think a Majority GOP Senate will remove him from office? Let's say they do. Say Hello to President Pence. So what's your problem with Pence?

Even more important. Of the current Democratic President hopefuls - which one do you think is more suited for the job of POTUS than Trump or Pence? Bernie? Warren? Harris? I won't even discuss the idiot that most Texans wish would just move to CA and stop talking. You have literally lost your mind if you think any of them has a chance in hell of beating Trump in 2020. In fact, that's the reason the push for impeachment for the Dems makes PERFECT sense. They know without a doubt - they simply do not have a candidate that can win right now.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
We get it. You don't like Trump. You are for impeachment. I got it. Please quote the law he broke. Federal section and code please. PS - you won't find it. FYI - what the "whistle blower" (CIA employee) did was directly again national security policy. And how did Schiff know about the SPECIFICS of the "whistle blower" complaint BEFORE it was submitted or released to anyone in the correct chain of a complaint of its type? PS- Schiff went against National Security guidelines talking about it.
52 U.S. Code § 30121

https://www.newsweek.com/following-...r-clarifies-law-foreign-contributions-1443948

He gave the Ukrainian President Giuliani's contact AND Barr's. Giuliani is the issue if you're discussing only some sort of criminal investigation against Biden. What would Giuliani have to do with it? Why bring this up now, rather than years ago when Biden wasn't running?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.