• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ohio Pony package upper grille + black lower.

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
I took these off my mustang with only 2 days of use on them, pristine condition. no scratches or anything. It was in showroom for 2 years, then I bought it and removed them. posting pics of car in showroom, and then well, the grilles are off it and just took these pics.

Asking 200 + whatever shipping cost me from 45415 to your location.
Can use whatever service you want, but il use USPS by my choice if not, they are the most reasonable, priority. If I had to guess it'll be around 50 to cali but I can get quotes.

Ignore the other post, I dont know why, but this site is lagging awful right now and when I hit post, it posted several threads with only 1 picture each. This is the real thread, mods can you delete the other duplicates? thanks. I also didn't mean to add a GT prefix in it either.
IMG_0213.JPG
IMG_6445.JPG
IMG_6446.JPG
IMG_6447.JPG
IMG_6448.JPG

Last edited:

ittakes6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dwight
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Do you still have this and would it work for a 2018 EcoBoost model? Thanks in advance!!!

Zay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Do you still have this and would it work for a 2018 EcoBoost model? Thanks in advance!!!
I dont think this grille would work on a 18-19 S550

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Is this still available?
Send me a private message. I'm in contact with FreedomPenguin. I'll give his coords on Facebook.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Is this still available?
my MacBook died got a new one and I do not have access to freedom penguin anymore. Don’t know the email or pass lmao. I forgot all about this sale thread.

yeah it’s still available, a few people showed interest but just never went through with a sale.

Donald emosewa is my fb, feel free to message me on there. I have the grills put up, I can get them wrapped and shipped out if you want. View attachment 406639

timd50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
FreePenguin is FreedomPenguin. The grille has been sold, he video chatted the part as proof of the part being in his possession for me.