• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

detamble13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro SS LS3
I don't think so but I'm interested in seeing the consensus. Also should make for some interesting debates if Biden wins the Democratic nomination.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It's a purely political vote, which means the D majority in the House could vote to impeach, but the R majority in the Senate will vote no. Trump hasn't committed any crimes, so impeaching him is pretty meaningless. It's not like Clinton who had committed 5 or 6 felonies. It just means the Ds have nothing better to do. Not interested in trying to help the American people, just trying to make political points. And probably failing at that, because all but the most partisan of people understand they are wasting their time.

The thing is - Ds in areas where Trump won big probably don't want a vote to impeach on their record. So many of the Democrats don't want the impeachment vote in the House to happen. It's lose-lose.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
It's a purely political vote, which means the D majority in the House could vote to impeach, but the R majority in the Senate will vote no. Trump hasn't committed any crimes, so impeaching him is pretty meaningless. It's not like Clinton who had committed 5 or 6 felonies. It just means the Ds have nothing better to do. Not interested in trying to help the American people, just trying to make political points. And probably failing at that, because all but the most partisan of people understand they are wasting their time.
This.

I'd be really surprised if it came to pass.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
If this were a cartoon, Impeachment would be a bomb the villain was holding, yet now that it's lit, it's gonna blow up in their face

Unlike said cartoon, it'll wind up being a deathblow to them come 2020

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yah it seems like another issue that will only further the divide. At this rate next years debates will be brought to you by the UFC... which would actually be entertaining in an odd way.
I'd actually be inclined to watch those debates.....

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The only ting the democrats have done since Trump has been in office is to cry impeachment. They have done NOTHING to help us and all this petty bickering for the past almost four years is a obvious attempt at a power grab so they the " Social Democrats " can seize power. I'm a independent with zero party elegance but I am going to vote again in this election and vote against any democrat running for office. It's time to send the democrats a clear message that we're tired of all their bullshit.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I wish they (democrates) would try to impeach him, then thay can't threaten to do it any more.

Sponsored

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
It's all propaganda. They have no one that can beat him currently and they know it. All they can do is try to discredit him. I don't think they realize that it is actually pushing more people away from them.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
Yah it seems like another issue that will only further the divide. At this rate next years debates will be brought to you by the UFC... which would actually be entertaining in an odd way.
Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for President!

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I'm not one for politics but the dem's just dug a fucking hole for themselves. If they think any of the ID10Ts they have running will win, they are fucked. Full disclaimer, I am a registered democrat.

Biden is a fucking moron.. And he's the only shot they have.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I have very few friends on the left. I know a couple that are fed up with the Democrats.. like one of my friends said they have done literally nothing in the last few years, they spent more time wasting it on “the orange liar” then helping the American people. And none are pulling E Warren or Biden. They seem to be on board with Tom Steyer but know he doesn’t have a chance and will vote Trump before they would any of the other dem leaders right now. Another lefty friend wants Warren or Sanders because he thinks day one they will snap their fingers and 110k of student loans will be wiped clean

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Not gonna happen but I wish it would because it would wake up more people to how bad the Dems have become. But I think the Republicans go a bit overboard about Dem behavior too. Take Schumer for instance. I don't think he wanted the pictures of naked Trump for any political reasons. I suspect its more along these lines:

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.