Pbenz

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Actually out of all the cars I've had this one is pretty docile. I have probably close to 1000hp at the crank and my 16yr old daughter can punch it and maintain control. With all the nannies on, these cars are pretty tame.
Haha man some people will never understand, they think a hellcat is the fastest car or somthing lol “can’t handle the power”

OP
OP
Pbenz

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Any messurements from a Dyno as 1000hp with just a whipple is not exactly possible nor is possible with the Gen3 from what I have read and seen. I think on Pony Wars they made it to 850hp at the crank and this totally screwed the A10 transmission. Your car is also A10 so unless you somehow revisit the transmission 1000hp crank seems impossible.
Just take a look at vmp they got a bunch of stangs over 700whp like nothing

OP
OP
Pbenz

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Just an update I was arounf 580ish whp on the stock 275 manageable as long as I rolled on to it at 60mph, also now I have my vmp kit installed and I’m waiting on my e85 fuel system which should put me over a little over 700whp.. that’s just with TB, 12 gt500 injectors , tune & 82mm pulley. You can go down all the way to 63mm or 69mm pulley & still gotta get a mono blade TB & real injectors like id1050s with 125mm JLT intake
I still have a lot of room to grow and the starting will get me around 700whp.. I think 1000whp can be achieved with less and faster if I just upgrade to the gen3r.. but I don’t know why you guys are so against stock coyotes making shit ton of power on the stock block for dirt cheap !!

I have great tires and they are hooking just fine for my 650whp pony ! 680 on race gas

I’m just wanting to keep the cost down so anyone could get 1000whp outta these beast and someone else like the past me can get with out spending 30k lol

I’m wondering is it necessary to rebuild the rear end or do hella extra stuff. I don’t think y’all know how a 1000hp car is... it isn’t this crazy scary monster all the time.. you can literally drive it like it’s stock and you’ll be fine... lol

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
I’m just wanting to keep the cost down so anyone could get 1000whp outta these beast and someone else like the past me can get with out spending 30k lol

I’m wondering is it necessary to rebuild the rear end or do hella extra stuff. I don’t think y’all know how a 1000hp car is... it isn’t this crazy scary monster all the time.. you can literally drive it like it’s stock and you’ll be fine... lol

This thread does have that 'Bullet troll feel where guys say they're gunna' throw twin 76's on a JY 4.8, throw new rings and China head studs on it and run 40lbs til it pops. Epic ..

Anyhooo.

The rear seems to be fairly tough, I haven't heard of anybody snapping one.

As for running E85,, 1st thing is to install that return fuel system.

The engine itself will last a while as long as you get the tune right.

Remember when budging for building a high HP car ... Ya' need 3, One for the initial build, 2nd for regular maintenance and the 3rd for replacing the shit you're gonna break.

Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
E85?

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just take a look at vmp they got a bunch of stangs over 700whp like nothing
700 WHP is not 1000 WHP there was a very good dyno series on youtube where the best tuners in the country get ProCharger and Coyote, LS and Challenger engine and pushed them to the limit the limit for the Coyote was around the 1150 HP at the crank this was on an engine dyno so you should figure drivetrain lost etc and this was the absolute limit that the engine could handle and obviously not for very long. So the problem is with 1000WHP without forging your engine how long it will last do you think it will last 3 years ? How many pulls it will last etc ?

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've got a 2019 GT TT that makes over 900 rwhp with stock internals it has over 80 hard street pulls up to 158 mph. It runs like a clock however I know it will pop at some point so I am now building a sleeved block, I'd rather spend the money now before it blows a rod out of the side of the block and oil hits the rear tires. You can convince yourself all you want that a stock engine can take a 1000 rwhp and so and so did it with success, it will bite you in the ass at some point. You need to remember these shops push the stock engines to sell parts it called advertisement, don't believe everything you read.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
Atleast you're smart enough to know to run E85. If sticking with the blower I would switch to C85 or Ignite red to squeeze every last bit out of that blower.
Also dyno numbers truly don't mean shit... Anyone can put your car on a dyno and change the correction factor way up and say you make 1000whp.

Mine made 959 on the stock long block on 11lbs with LPF twin turbo kit. Honestly your best option is to sell the blower and buy a twin kit.
You'll be able to keep turning up the boost until something breaks.
You've already spent money going from two different blowers and all the little supporting mods for it. I'm sure you're over $7250 by now. Which is the cost of a brand new kit.
There is also one for sale on facebook for $6000. The guy only had it on for 10 minutes of idle time.

Also stop comparing what others have done... So many shops claim "1000whp" and then only run 9.99 @ 140mph..
I know of one shop in particular that made 1400+ on a gen 3 and the car only ran 6.2 at low 120's mph in the 1/8th.. That's slower than my car by a lot lmao.

I guarantee if I my car was on the 1000whp setting and that one you have listed above that made 1000whp I would drag its ass.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Lol okay me 435hp, u must think vmp is dumb for going 1050rwhp on mostly stock anything
Didn't you just see that they are going to a completely built engine for this?

They are a tuning shop doing mainly hero runs for sales and PR. They are not pushing 1000+rwhp on the stock engine on a consistent basis, more so proven by the fact that they are going to the aforementioned built engine.

Sponsored

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
this is a top tier shit post

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I don't know why anyone is trying to convince him otherwise. He's clearly smarter.

Good luck with your build bro. At least avoid harming others when you inevitably window the block.

Friesian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hellion sleeper kit with base turbos, fuel system and injectors on e85

Sean709

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt prem pp whipple stage 2. 2017 silverado LTZ with rocky ridge package. 09 HD muscle.
This.
Pick a tuner and ask them what works. I guess you might want to use that power? If so, add these items
1) Clutch
2) Drive shaft
3) Axles
4) Drag radials

Punching it at 80+ and having the car try to swap ends isn’t fun.

Cheers,
I agree. I dont see the sense in having a big number on the dyno sheet just to brag and cant back it up anywhere because something will break when you lay into it. Just use what you have and tell the dyno shop to fudge the numbers as much as possible and theres your 1000hp sheet.
Sponsored