• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT Digital Cluster Swap Kit- All Parts. 12,000m or greater.

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed '17 PP Base- Sold!!!
I am selling the Digital cluster kit i had installed on my 2017 Base PP GT. It is complete and will work for any MANUAL 2015 to 2019 GT, as the SCCM is included. The cluster has 12k miles on it (11,980) and can be easily programed using the Free FORSCAN software app to any GREATER millage. Everything is in Excellent condition, there are a few small minor light scratches on the Cluster Plastic- Not noticeable once installed. This kit will only work on a manual car. If you have a Base PP car, you shouldn't need to do any programing, as my car is a Base '17 PP car, and this cluster worked flawlessly from day one. If your car is optioned more heavily, you'll have to program the cluster, it is not difficult, as the thread here on 6G is where i programmed this one from. I will include the Blue Tooth Car port adapter at no charge with reasonable offer. 1250 shipped.

qrcp95u.jpg

bJ1ZoSJ.jpg

Uh5EhjW.jpg

F1qqcTF.jpg

Czx5AGb.jpg

ATHHT05.jpg

3BQbZwO.jpg

ujW7XhD.jpg

WPLPiql.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
TTT

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Why are you selling it?
Mustang was Sold Friday, i returned it to stock before the sale. Sold it to one of those online buyers, very painless. They want a Mcdonalds burger- plain and stock, so that's what i gave them. Selling a set of Recaros and a PPII kit as well.

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Tickity Tickety, To the Top!!!

Sponsored

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm willing to drive to the bay from Sac, cash in hand if you can do $1k. Save on fees and shipping.

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Still available.

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
SALE IS CURRENTLY PENDING LOCALLY, FRIDAY. IF DOES NOT COMPLETE, I WILL UPDATE THE THREAD SAYING SO. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INTEREST.

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Sikity Sikity SOLD Suckers... lol
Sponsored