Convertibles Photos Thread

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Just returned from a cruise in your neck of the woods. Dorian chased us around the Gulf of St Lawrence for two days at sea that weren’t in the initial plans :-) Heard Halifax got hit pretty good the day after we left. Beautiful country, hope all went well for you.
We were OK here. My son and daughter both live in Halifax. My daughter works as an electrical engineer with the power company there. During the storm, we spoke many times and she told me there were thousands of customers out of power for over a week. Lots of trees uprooted, but NO deaths. All good now:rockon:

And thank you, all went well. And, yes is a beautiful country..... I think. :)

Did you dock in St. John’s?
Sponsored

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
We were OK here. My son and daughter both live in Halifax. My daughter works as an electrical engineer with the power company there. During the storm, we spoke many times and she told me there were thousands of customers out of power for over a week. Lots of trees uprooted, but NO deaths. All good now:rockon:

And thank you, all went well. And, yes is a beautiful country..... I think. :)

Did you dock in St. John’s?

Not St John’s but Saint John. We did make Corner Brook though for some moose stew!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Not St John’s but Saint John. We did make Corner Brook though for some moose stew!
If you had driven 30 miles to the north east, we could have had lunch together. Lol

I hope you enjoyed your moose stew. Personally, I am not a wild game person. :)

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
If you had driven 30 miles to the north east, we could have had lunch together. Lol

I hope you enjoyed your moose stew. Personally, I am not a wild game person. :)
The moose stew was delicious with a Rickards Red ale and a Royal Canadian for dessert.

Sponsored

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
Looks amazing, are you glad you went with black?

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Looks amazing, are you glad you went with black?
Good question.

I think with the black theme on my ride, it looks good, there's all sorts of glossy black panels on it, and looking to do a few more things.

I think a good OF wing would've been cool too, maybe been a little more "integrated" in the car/body (vs. looking like a separate component), though the OEM GT350 wing is black, regardless of the car color, so it follows the original design.

It has more surface area than I realized too, so a little off on the color and it would've been very noticable.

So in the end, yes, black is awesome :D

Side note: holy f***, I did the stupidest thing that wound up costing me like an 1-1 1/2 hours of time, hahahaha, we need a "Stupid things I've done with car" thread :D

Here's a good closeup shot, you can see how nicely it works with the shiny rear panel (soon to be replaced by a Ford Performance blank and custom badge), how tight the fitment is:

IMG_6016.jpg