Sponsored

Installs On The Stage 2 Edelbrock 2650 Are Going Down!

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
2019 Mustang GT PP A10
Evolution Performance, Inc. Built and Lund Racing Remote Tuned

728 RWHP and 613 RWTQ

Edelbrock 2650 TVS Stage 2 Supercharger Kit with 3.75" Pulley - 11lbs of Boost
Ford Performance 47lb Fuel Injectors
Brisk RR12S Spark Plugs
UPR Black Dual Oil Separator Catch Can System
1 7/8 Longtube Headers with Off Road Connection Pipes
Borla ATAK 3" Catback Exhaust System
Lund Racing nGauge Tuner with Boost Box OMEGA
Lund Racing Remotely Tuned
Reische 170 Degree Thermostat
Driven 5W50 Synthetic Engine Oil

edelbrock.jpg

All Edelbrock Kits are 10% Off with Free Shipping! - https://www.evoperform.com/shop/ind...=854_878_892&zenid=st38mugn2jshfvqo6i02t157m1
That's so damn impressive off 11psi its insane!!! Congrats
Sponsored

Tish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT coupe
Thanks for the update Fred,I am assuming this was on pump 93 octane as stated by Dalton in the initial post,please correct me if I'm wrong
Great numbers for this set-up and I am sure the 1/4 mile times will be very respectable.We do not have E85 available here so I am going to run Canadian 94 octane with a mix of Race Gas Concentrate to give me 98 Octane.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I know every one wants to run fast on pump gas and I have people come up to me at the drag way and they tell me that they have a friend that runs faster than me on 93 octane pump gas and I am just throwing away money on race gas. I know what gas I am putting in my tank.Just Saying

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dalton@Evolution

Dalton@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
First 2020 GT500 In Da 9z
Thanks for the update Fred,I am assuming this was on pump 93 octane as stated by Dalton in the initial post,please correct me if I'm wrong
Great numbers for this set-up and I am sure the 1/4 mile times will be very respectable.We do not have E85 available here so I am going to run Canadian 94 octane with a mix of Race Gas Concentrate to give me 98 Octane.
Yes this is on 93 octane.

Tish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT coupe
Great just as advertised and if ever your client heads to the track let us know the results.Thx Dalton

Sponsored

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Great just as advertised and if ever your client heads to the track let us know the results.Thx Dalton
The more I look at the graph the more impressive it is on the largest pulley made for the blower!!! My god AND I can't wait to see track times.......93...wow 2019 it's good to be alive

gracjan88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Any track times with this supercharger on 15-17 s550 ?

OP
OP
Dalton@Evolution

Dalton@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
First 2020 GT500 In Da 9z
Any track times with this supercharger on 15-17 s550 ?
I have been 10.60s to 9.80s in my MT-82 Stage 2 Edelbrock car. all ranging from 10-12psi. E-85 fueling.

BenGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Since many of you have installed this kit, are there any specific tools that could make the install easier. Looks like an OTC 6599 for the fuel pump will be required. Many have complained about the fuel rail mounting hardware install. Looks like a 5mm allen in the photo. Perhaps a mini ratchet would be the correct tool for the job. I just ordered the stage 2 and would love to have everything in order prior to starting installation.

Sponsored

BenGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Also, any AOS recommendations and does the Velossa big mouth work with the EB intake?

Tish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT coupe
I do not have the Velossa big mouth but can tell you that if it works with an Airaid intake it will work with the Edelbrock intake as they use the same intake box.The MAF housing and inlet tube are different due to the larger MAF + Throttle-Body.

Mocking up the fuelrails helps as mentionned previously by someone on this forum helps and we installed/removed them 4 times before I was happy with the fit and no leaks on start-up and after 100km's all is good.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Also, any AOS recommendations and does the Velossa big mouth work with the EB intake?
Yes it does. I have both fitted to my car, no issues.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Since many of you have installed this kit, are there any specific tools that could make the install easier. Looks like an OTC 6599 for the fuel pump will be required. Many have complained about the fuel rail mounting hardware install. Looks like a 5mm allen in the photo. Perhaps a mini ratchet would be the correct tool for the job. I just ordered the stage 2 and would love to have everything in order prior to starting installation.
A ball headed Allen key is all that is required to fit the rails. Pro tip: wrap electrical tape around the Allen key, then onto the head of the bolt to hold it in position. Once done, the tape should come off the head of the bolt easy enough.
The 15899 kit I bought didn’t require any changes to the fuel line itself (Eg. You’re meant to just connect the existing line from the vehicle to the rails, there is no fuel line supplied with the kit).
Not sure if RHD and LHD vehicles are identical in the way the fuel line is routed but in my case, it meant that the fuel line wasn’t happy (slightly kinked as seen in the pic below).
I went and bought some -8 AN fittings and a -6 ORB for the rail.
This allowed the line to follow the path of the rail, then doing a 180* back into the front of the rail, more like the factory setup basically.
B78BFDFC-ADBF-4DBB-A495-05DDA039E1F4.jpeg

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
The ball end allen will help quite a bit.
Sponsored