Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
Still selling the car ? Lol

What kind of 60 on that pass ?

I have the same mods and my PBD tunes car runs almost 8 mph slower than similar lund tuned
cars(best of 9.8 @139-40 mph )
It could be my car is a dog or may be hurt (I will eventually do a compression test ) but nothing obvious so far mechanically .
Having said that he has other cars with same mods as mine running similar times to the Lund cars .
Yes still selling the car lol. I decided to put the clutches and converter in it while waiting on the sale. My 60’ was a 1.62 pretty sure
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
With my personal experience, Lund was great. JR had my revisions emailed back to me within minutes during their business hours. Any questions were answered rapidly. I have a Procharged 2018 A10 and the car drives 10 times better than stock, and I don't mean power wise, but drivability wise. I always thought the A10 was very quirky at first during traffic and daily driving at low speed. All the bugs are worked out under low load, and high load the car pulls like a bat out of hell. It is my daily driver, I boosted the car at 10K miles and have 24K with zero issues so far... knock on wood. I have heard great things about both, but I was recommended Lund from a great source and never looked back. I don't think you could go wrong with either though as I frequently see very fast cars tuned by both...
What is your Procharged setup if you do not mind sharing? Thanks.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Love my PBD but I am NA. Took a few revisions but I dont think it could be better than it currently is and they worked with me satisfactorily.

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Love my PBD but I am NA. Took a few revisions but I dont think it could be better than it currently is and they worked with me satisfactorily.
currently NA also and have no intention of changing that unless i win the lotto. other than full bolt on and i do mean basics not digging into the eng at all.....thanks for the feedback

Sponsored

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
Rob at PBD tuned my Hellion Sleeper A10 car and I couldn’t be happier. Surprisingly fast with revisions and replies. Drives and shifts better than stock in all the modes. I would not hesitate to recommend him. No experience with Lund but from reading they have a good reputation.
Cool what's your numbers??

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
20A04518-91B7-4850-B95B-2AAD38EBA66B.jpeg
Cool what's your numbers??
She put down 825/657 at 12.5 psi on 93w/boostane. Not a max effort build just something to enjoy spirited cruises and occasional kitty killing.

Last edited:

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
What is your Procharged setup if you do not mind sharing? Thanks.
P1sc / 4.1 pulley / stage 2 intercooler / fuel pump boost / id1050 injectors / NGK plugs / Lund Tune (John JR) last dyno the car made a little over 630whp with 520 lbs. It is my daily and has been Procharged for close to 14K miles with zero issues or complaints. I couldn't ask for more in a daily, power wise or "streetability" wise. My goal is to do a twin turbo build at 60k miles, but the car will not be my daily and i'm going to build it for 900+whp

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
P1sc / 4.1 pulley / stage 2 intercooler / fuel pump boost / id1050 injectors / NGK plugs / Lund Tune (John JR) last dyno the car made a little over 630whp with 520 lbs. It is my daily and has been Procharged for close to 14K miles with zero issues or complaints. I couldn't ask for more in a daily, power wise or "streetability" wise. My goal is to do a twin turbo build at 60k miles, but the car will not be my daily and i'm going to build it for 900+whp
Right on! That has to be a ton of fun with the A10. That is great power level too that is safe and repeatable. Cheers!

Sponsored

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
Right on! That has to be a ton of fun with the A10. That is great power level too that is safe and repeatable. Cheers!
It is a lot of fun... not turbo inline six bmw fun down low, but pulls like a freight train. My only complaint if any would be low end grunt, but i have had plenty of cars with that. The Coyote stock or FI feels slow down low no matter what unless you are running a PD blower. I love the power curve with the century (4th gear pulls with the A10 are brutal), and it doesn't feel like you are constantly holding back power driving in traffic.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
It is a lot of fun... not turbo inline six bmw fun down low, but pulls like a freight train. My only complaint if any would be low end grunt, but i have had plenty of cars with that. The Coyote stock or FI feels slow down low no matter what unless you are running a PD blower. I love the power curve with the century (4th gear pulls with the A10 are brutal), and it doesn't feel like you are constantly holding back power driving in traffic.
With the a10 though you are only "down low" in the RPM band below like 15 mph in first (atleast with 3:55s) and it still rips the tires off there so its really not an issue. Also if you go e85 that helps alot too. I think a stall converter may also help.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Nice!
Do you have 3.15’s or 3.55’s? If you ever set it up on E85 the low end improves considerably.

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
Nice!
Do you have 3.15’s or 3.55’s? If you ever set it up on E85 the low end improves considerably.
I have the 3.15's... maybe I didn't say it the right way... I'm not meaning like low end grunt when I stab the throttle, I just mean barely getting on the pedal and not letting the car go over 3k rpms because there is no space on the road to do so a lot of the time daily driving. It comes alive after 3500rpms and I rarely go over 3k when the auto is shifting for me in daily scenarios. Not a complaint at all, it's just the give or take between a centri and pd blower, but I would take the centri power curve all day over the instant punch of a root style. Unfortunately E85 is about 30 minutes away from me and it's my daily. I am going to get an e85 tune for the fun nights, but the power I am making on 93 is nice for a daily street car.

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
With the a10 though you are only "down low" in the RPM band below like 15 mph in first (atleast with 3:55s) and it still rips the tires off there so its really not an issue. Also if you go e85 that helps alot too. I think a stall converter may also help.
it's really just day to day space on the road. When the auto is shifting for me, I rarely go above 3K... I have the 3.15's by the way. It's not a complaint, but if I were to mention a downside this would be it. Now, with that said I can't do WOT pulls in anything less than 4th gear on the street when I am paddle shifting, and the car still chirps going from 4th to 5th on 325's in the rear so the power definitely comes on strong up top. I don't track my car and want to keep it as street able as possible until I completely build the motor at 60K miles and make it a dedicated strip car.
Sponsored