HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Just like I thought, a half man living in mom's basement trolling people who are trying to enjoy the internet. That's my car on your avatar you pissant.
I found that car on the internet, I can put in my avatar, don't try and take away my Freedom, and leave my mom out of this!
@LMS5400 whether you began as a troll or evolved into one, I have to respect those who believe anything worth doing is worth doing well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
No. There will always be stupid people and there are plenty of people who have been indoctrinated to believe what he spews. Most people's opinions are from indoctrination or blindly following peers. I doubt even 10% of voters have any concept of critical thinking or how to apply it.
I'd wager that your 10% estimate is a tad low.....

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
@LMS5400 whether you began as a troll or evolved into one, I have to respect those who believe anything worth doing is worth doing well.

If you want a good laugh look back at some of the nonsense this troll has posted. My favorite lie is when he claimed to have "top 2% income" last year - which is north of $400K - but he's so concerned about increasing higher income tax rates - HAHAHAHAH!! What a fraud....

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
If you want a good laugh look back at some of the nonsense this troll has posted. My favorite lie is when he claimed to have "top 2% income" last year - which is north of $400K - but he's so concerned about increasing higher income tax rates - HAHAHAHAH!! What a fraud....
Yeah. Still.... stealing the avatar of someone you're trolling is troll genius.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
Yeah. Still.... stealing the avatar of someone you're trolling is troll genius.
Really all it proves is their lack of originality, and demonstrates their sheeple mentality. As if we needed further proof.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Really all it proves is their lack of originality, and demonstrates their sheeple mentality. As if we needed further proof.
Plus his mom wears combat boots.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Well, ingenuity maybe but when you try and have an intelligent debate with someone and it ends up they are 12 years old and bored of masturbating in their moms bathroom it can be a little infuriating. I should have followed my own advice and ignored the little turd but now he is on the ignored list and he can bother someone else.

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
but not double the taxes, its more.

100k to 200k

thats my point.

why?

A: progress tax burdens the middle class and upper middle class the most.

1. I assert it should go away (e.g. a flat tax)
2. or increase to capture all income levels.

flat tax would probably wreak havoc on the lower class, so that option is not realistic until we address living standard and equality issues. But we can fix the progress tax.
$600k is more than 95% of Americans make. If we had 5000 tax brackets, which is sort of what you are asking for, everyone would complain we have too many.

I am more worried about rich people hiring high powered accountants to hide their money, create foundations, etc. to avoid paying the 37% they owe. While the fact that the three people who make 500M a year pay only a 0.1% tax rate more than the 1000 people who make $100M a year doesn't bother me at all given they pay 5x (+) the total taxes. And if you change the law so anyone who makes 500M m
pays a 90% tax rate, they would all make $499M, and get stock options, company cars, company planes, company houses, company vacation houses, etc. instead to make up the difference.

PS. - how can you be for a flat tax, and then complain that anyone that makes >$10M a year is paying a flat tax?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I am more worried about rich people hiring high powered accountants to hide their money, create foundations, etc. to avoid paying the 37% they owe.
Ahem, they 'owe' 37%? I have a news flash for you. You/they don't owe anybody so much as a brass farthing more than whatever you can craft from LEGAL means as specified in the tax code. Maybe you don't like that they can easily afford to pay the costs of setting up a tax shelter but if it's legal, you and 'they' are equally eligible to take advantage of it. That you don't is YOUR problem. Anyone utilizing all legal means available to them is NOT REMOTELY "hiding" their money or "avoiding" a damn thing!

If 'they' are obligated by statute to turn over 37% of gross receipts, then where do you get off thinking the same rate doesn't apply to you? Are some people more "equal" than others now?

It is the unmitigated height of hypocrisy for the 'rich' folk (that would be Benaise I'm a communist Sanders, and Faux-a-Juntas Warren and scores more) to bitch about the rich not paying their "fair" share, and yet not ONE of these ass**** strokes a check to the Treasury on their own recognizance and free will to pay for some HUD housing or Food Stamps for the needy.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.