Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I was surprised to see the wing on the car though. I thought it and all the other CFTP-specific parts were installed at the mod shop. From what I can tell in the photo, it LOOKS like the wing comes protected from the factory and they leave it on. I wonder if it stays on for shipment?

LP: Just a suggestion, (and I understand protecting one's images very well,) but if you need a watermark, could you please not put it on the subject of the photo?

Here's a copy for anyone who wants it and that IS a cool green. Just wish it had been completed before the photo as the Christmas-colored wheels are a bit distracting. :-)

craig-jackson_car_01.jpg
Because this car will possibly try to make the B-J auction in LV next month I would suggest that the Mod Shop maybe did as much as they could do such as install the rear seat delete and the CF wing but just waiting for the CF wheels to arrive in order to put on the Cup 2 tires and then install on the car.

I suggest that the CF wing will probably be shipped to each dealership with the white plastic wrap in place and no different than the way that the Mod Shop ships the R models with the rear CF wing also having the same plastic wrap intact.

:)
Sponsored

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
They still need to paint the side stripes. I am not sure if it is getting OTT stripes, this is all that was on the Window Sticker.

PAINTED SIDE STRIPE WHITE STRIPE W/YELLOW ACCENT

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
I didn't want a GT500 because of the of the no manual option. I have to say though this green looks awesome. If it were available I might have lived with the DCT!
The color is available if you wish to pay 1.3M$ for it!!!

Sponsored

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500 2020 TO GT500 2021 GT500 CARBON PKG
Does anyone know if Ford got paid for the car or did they just give it to them/him?
It sold for charity, so he pays what he won it at $1.3 million and the money is dispersed to a variety of charity's. Not sure if Ford sees anything out of it.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
The color is available if you wish to pay 1.3M$ for it!!!
You mean $1,300,001.00. You'd have to outbid the guy.

Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost
Great colour, hideous wheels.
I thought i read in another thread that the CF wheels aren't put on until last/later and that is what this will have in the end?

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
This is the BEST looking front end. Love those headlights.

Rich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, Suzuki C50, former 67 Mustang owner
is it me or the picture? but the front fender looks like it is lighter/has more metallic flop than the door.
the lighting angle on the top rear of the fender and the top font of the door are the same curve so it should be perfectly matched.
the color looks awesome btw
I noticed the same thing. It almost looks like the fender was painted before assembly. The rear quarter flares out, but does not have the same color shift.
Love the wheels, but not the red/green centers. It looks cheesy.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Great colour
Yes, it is and in fact, it is VERY close to the color of one of the NFL teams helmets.

Discovered this last night while watching a recorded game.

upload_2019-9-20_4-39-4.png

Definitely pretty close.

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Those wheels are hideous!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored