• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania Dr. Colorchip - Magnetic

slogan8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
1oz bottle of Dr. Colorchip for Magnetic Metallic (J7)

I used this once for a couple spots and ended up selling my car shortly after so I have no need for it anymore. Bottle is 3 months old and basically full.

25$ shipped via usps
20190917_194608.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
If you don’t mind. How was the match? My F250 is magnetic and the touch up choice’s have been all over as far as the match goes.

OP
OP
slogan8r

slogan8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
If you don’t mind. How was the match? My F250 is magnetic and the touch up choice’s have been all over as far as the match goes.
I used it for rock chips (obviously) and I would often forget where I even just applied it. Matched pretty damn well. Unless you're staring dead on it you wont know the chip was there. It wont work as well with anything that isnt through the clear coat, like light scratches.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Thanks for the response!

I used it for rock chips (obviously) and I would often forget where I even just applied it. Matched pretty damn well. Unless you're staring dead on it you wont know the chip was there. It wont work as well with anything that isnt through the clear coat, like light scratches.
Sponsored