Sponsored

Trusted dealers in Bay area

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Hey all just curious if anyone in the bay area has had a good experience at a dealer service department. I'm taking my gt in to see if the rumble/vibrations and engine noises I have are normal.

I usually go to serramonte but never feel completely confident.
Sponsored

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Well. I tried out the Morgan Hill Ford Store and had a good experience. I don't know how well they are long term either.

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
The best delar is in walnut creek.
I track my 2018 and I use them for many things. (Including trans swap under warranty)
Ask of Joe. Tell him Alessandro send you.
Hope is nothing bad.

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
The best delar is in walnut creek.
I track my 2018 and I use them for many things. (Including trans swap under warranty)
Ask of Joe. Tell him Alessandro send you.
Hope is nothing bad.
I had good experience with Walnut Creek ford when they did fairly complex repair, but then not so good when they replaced oil (incorrect amount).

So I guess know who is going to work on your car. Oil change apparently is not done by experienced mechanics, also, Ford didn't make it easy by having so many variations of oil capacity.

P.S. Would be interested in knowing other good dealers in Bay Area. We all need alternatives.

TuxedoPC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Fremont Ford was nice to me. Livermore Ford was alright, takes a long time to get on the phone with a service tech. Also the tech didn't tighten down my air intake to my throttle body and I was on the side of the freeway because the car was studdering to get up to speed.
Sponsored