• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida JMS PowerMAX V2 BAP **BRAND NEW!

jashton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have two items up for sale, both are brand new.

1.) NEW - JMS PowerMAX V2 Fuel Pump Booster

Price: SOLD!

No description needed here, the item is brand new never used or installed on a car. ALL original accessories are included and untouched.
  • PowerMax V2 - FuelMax Fuel Pump Voltage Booster
  • More Fuel for More Power
  • Increases Fuel Pump Voltage Output by Up to 85%
  • Supports Up to 1000hp with the Stock Factory Fuel Pump
  • Adjustable Voltage Ramp in / Ramp Out
  • Designed to Activate Via Ground or Voltage Signal
  • Plug-N-Play Wiring Harness - Easy Installation
  • Compatible with 12V and 16V Battery Systems
48699274713_66f40c07d1_b.jpg

48699274283_3f271f47c3_b.jpg

2.) NEW - Corsa Polished Exhaust Tips

Price: SOLD!

Again, a brand new item.
  • Pro Series 4.5” Exhaust Tips
  • Quality Stainless Steel Construction
  • Resistant To Corrosion and the Elements
  • Bright Polished Finish
  • Easy Clamp-On Installation
  • No Welding Needed - Hardware Included
  • Round - Angle Cut
  • Designed for Corsa Exhaust Systems
  • Made in the USA
48699784657_04ca48c819_b.jpg

48699274963_060e23744f_b.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

jashton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Final price drop on the BAP, $330 shipped. Mine is brand new, never installed. I'm firm on this price so any offers will simply be ignored. If it doesn't sell at this price, it will make for an excellent paperweight in my office.

OP
OP

jashton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Decided to drop it to $309 shipped FIRM.

Mine has not been installed and comes with everything as it did from JMS. Was $489 new, first to pay gets it.

Also, please have a little respect and don’t PM me asking for payment info and then disappear.

Last edited: