• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida GT350 MGW Short Shifter **Newer Revised Version! *Price Drop

jashton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have two items up for sale today and will list them to the best of my ability. Pictures should do the talking.

1.) GT350 MGW Short Shifter - This is the newer revised version!

I had this MGW short shifter installed on my GT350 for a few thousand miles and it was just too stiff for my liking. If you check out some threads on this shifter, other guys absolutely love it, it just wasn't for me. The stock assembly looks like garbage in comparison so it was pretty painful for me to swap it back in.

I'm including my modified shifter bezel assembly so that you don't have to cut your reverse collar in half when installing. The only thing I don't have is the little punch tool that was included to punch out the pin on the shifter lever. If you have your own tools this doesn't even matter, I just wanted to mention it since it was included. You will get everything pictured below with all other necessary hardware to install.

Price Drop: SOLD

48699785412_21b2818ff3_b.jpg

48699275643_525308dce3_b.jpg

2.) GT350 Embroidered Trunk Liner

This is basically brand new, I had it on my car for a few days and removed it. I don't think these are even made any more, but for anyone interested, this replaces the trunk liner on the inside of your trunk lid when you open it. This is not a trunk mat/tray.

Price: SOLD

48699274808_76711a8d2a_b.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sfckelley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Shelby GT500 ,18 Ford Raptor, 20 Navigator L
PM sent for trunk liner

Sponsored