• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California OEM Leather Recaros, low miles. NorCal, No Shipping

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed '17 PP Base- Sold!!!
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Selling my OEM leather Recaros, about 10k miles on them. These were an OEM option and will fit 2015-2017's. Picked them up in Vegas from a guy who had them New. They are Low Millage Near Pristine Seats. Excellent condition- Bolster,
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
NO rips/tears/marks etc. Feel good to sit in. 2000. Not sure if they will fit 2018 on up. connector may or may nor be different. Pick up in Northern California near SF ONLY. Will NOT ship these.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Wii2Cxv.jpg

VK0piY2.jpg
1ZeQrd5.jpg
saibVFb.jpg
Aus0bfn.jpg
0RUQMtZ.jpg
1SAFsjZ.jpg
8eVDhtY.jpg
Wii2Cxv.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Svt4me38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 A10 Edlebrock, ECO F-150 and ECO Expedition
What year are they from?

Digitalwiz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 2 / 2012 Audi R8
There was a guy in sac selling a pair. His had popped the side airbag. Just making sure this isn’t the same set. Please confirm.

I would sure rather have leather over fake suede.

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
There was a guy in sac selling a pair. His had popped the side airbag. Just making sure this isn’t the same set. Please confirm.

I would sure rather have leather over fake suede.
I'm in concord and these are Intact as installed at the factory. just take offs, not accident seats.

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
What year are they from?
i don't know. i think it was a '17. i didn't ask. these are very low millage seats, you can tell the difference. Basically, these are the seats you want but can't find at a price that's good.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
$2k is a fair price. I paid the same for an identical set for mine, got them off a guy on Craigslist. One of the best purchases I made for my build - totally changed the interior and driving experience.

GLWS.

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
The stock seats Suck in the Mustang, even in leather. Problem stems from how they tilt to achieve their height adjustment. they tilted way TF back and i fnk hatted them. As well as the bolstering. I had a Challenger, the stock seats in those were nice. I loved these Recaros, fkn perfect. Highly recommended.

ToddEdge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Interested but, too far for me to pickup...I'm in Memphis. Curious if these bolt right in without any modifications? My 2017 Premium has heated/cooled seats and curious if the harness fits and what ill effects would I have adding Recaro's that I assume had no heat or ac functionality? I just want to avoid any kind or lights on my dash, etc.

Thanks - Todd

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Hey Todd, they will Bolt in and hook up to the connector, and the air bags will be live. They are manual and don't have heating and cooling. Not sure if your vehicle scans for the condition of these features. If it did, and i do not think it does, but if it did, a FORSCAN reflash would have to be done if you want to add them. These would be the seats you would get if you ticked the Recaro option on the order form.

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
TTT

Sponsored
OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Super bump, you know you want them! (and who can blame you!)

ToddEdge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey Todd, they will Bolt in and hook up to the connector, and the air bags will be live. They are manual and don't have heating and cooling. Not sure if your vehicle scans for the condition of these features. If it did, and i do not think it does, but if it did, a FORSCAN reflash would have to be done if you want to add them. These would be the seats you would get if you ticked the Recaro option on the order form.
Thanks for the details.

If we weren't 1000+ miles apart, I'd be your buyer...

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Hey, Fall Road Trip!

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Such fine Leather........

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
bing bang boom, to the top it goes ZOOM!
Sponsored