Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
hothands
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
Hands: I have to admit, it took me about fifteen seconds to figure out WHO you were talking about and when it dawned on me, I couldn't help but chuckle. Your original term or am I showing my age? :-)
Its all good you are fine. :like:
Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Carbon track pack should have included carbon rotors, these rotors are so huge they probably weigh 80 lbs each or something. Hopefully the fuel system is stout enough to handle e85 on the stock pulley, or maybe even on a small pulley, that would be huge.

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
The Demon is a low to mid 10 second car off the show room floor.

However the crate, which is shipped separately as you know, is all stock parts that you ordered with the car.
This is false. You cannot order the crate when you purchase the Demon, there is no option to select when you order the car

Dodge very cleverly charges you up front for an aftermarket kit that you are not required to ever take delivery of nor will they send it to you until you request it after the sale and delivery of the car and pay the extra $1.

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
ITs been said on SVTP that 10.80s all day was a thing...

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
This is false. You cannot order the crate when you purchase the Demon, there is no option to select when you order the car

Dodge very cleverly charges you up front for an aftermarket kit that you are not required to ever take delivery of nor will they send it to you until you request it after the sale and delivery of the car and pay the extra $1.
I thought you checked the $1 box for the crate on the order form?

Then it is shipped to you later.

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
I thought you checked the $1 box for the crate on the order form?

Then it is shipped to you later.
Nope, no box to check for the crate. There is a box to check for the $1 seats however.

You must contact SRT concierge after taking delivery then supply them your VIN and pay the $1 to receive a crate.

It's a very clever marketing strategy for Dodge to attempt to distort reality and claim a 9 second production car...but it is smoke and mirrors.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Nope, no box to check for the crate. There is a box to check for the $1 seats however.

You must contact SRT concierge after taking delivery then supply them your VIN and pay the $1 to receive a crate.

It's a very clever marketing strategy for Dodge to attempt to distort reality and claim a 9 second production car...but it is smoke and mirrors.
Can you get me a link to that info or some pictures of the order forms or something?
Thanks.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
2018 Demon Supplement.pdf
"This aftermarket kit is only available to new Challenger SRT Demon customers and can be purchased by calling the SRT Concierge line at 800-998-1110."

Demon Crate.jpg

Attachments

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
It appears that you are correct.
I always thought you checked the $1 box for the crate and they shipped it to you once you had your VIN number.

So it seems that it is a VIN specific OEM factory approved mod. (If installed by a Dodge dealership)
It was masterful as a marketing campaign. Wish Ford and Chevy would follow suit.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
The drag package for $1 is a great deal for the customer! Ford please pay attention instead of having a stripe package cost $10k. No wonder FORD stock price is under $10 per share. If only they could understand how to sell cars. Maybe they can't and that's why the mustang is the only car left they can sell. Seriously how did FORD let the SHO fail?
Sponsored