Sponsored

BE AWARE OF ANARCHY MOTIVE

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Sorry man...

Maybe order a knob from Billetworkz or ShiftSolutionsCo to make up for it. :clap:
Sponsored

Count Drunkula

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
A YEAR? Jesus...

I'm not sure PayPal will go back that far, but it's worth a shot.
No they won't. I asked them.
I've also been waiting a year now. Apparently you can't hurry perfection. Or anything...Damn I'd settle for a ball bearing at this stage.

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
No they won't. I asked them.
I've also been waiting a year now. Apparently you can't hurry perfection. Or anything...Damn I'd settle for a ball bearing at this stage.
I think he counts on that.

String you along until you can't use the system against him to get a refund.

Sponsored

BlueDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP Mustang GT - Ruby Red
You might still be able to do something about it if you want to fight with him or Paypal. The FTC has rules that he is definitely braking. See what JeffreyDJ said in this thread.

ANARCHY MOTIVE REVIEW

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Real low life!

Fatevilmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT in Grabber Blue
I ordered from Shift Solutions Wednesday and they already shipped my custom grabber howler knob. I’m gonna send him a photo when it comes and see what he can do . If not I’m gonna call PayPal direct and see what’s going on

BlueDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine actually showed up today! No email saying he shipped or tracking number. I imagine that my credit card company contacting him had something to do with it.
20191003_201554.jpg
20191003_201600.jpg

Count Drunkula

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Mine actually showed up today! No email saying he shipped or tracking number. I imagine that my credit card company contacting him had something to do with it.
20191003_201554.jpg
20191003_201600.jpg
Now you see that actually looks pretty good. Result!
All I want is for him to send the damn thing, but various emails are all ignored. He is getting my emails however, because I tried sending another from a different email address, posing as an intrested potential customer and lo and behold, instant response! I then asked where my order was and was told "it's in production". I'm hoping like yours, mine will turn up out of the blue one day, but I'm not holding my breath.... Good on you getting yours though. Pleased for you!

Sponsored

BlueDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's funny how when he has your money and you are waiting for him to send the item he is in no hurry to get the item out and not really good at the email responseses. But once it's his money he's all about the emails and phone calls.

I disputed his charge with my credit card company back in early September and apparently they just got around to notifying him that they charged it back. I have received 5 different emails and a phone call from him I the last couple of days.

The credit card company didn't notify me when they credited my account and I didn't notice it at the time or I would have told him to keep it. Now I guess I need to resend him the payment.

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
It's funny how when he has your money and you are waiting for him to send the item he is in no hurry to get the item out and not really good at the email responseses. But once it's his money he's all about the emails and phone calls.

I disputed his charge with my credit card company back in early September and apparently they just got around to notifying him that they charged it back. I have received 5 different emails and a phone call from him I the last couple of days.

The credit card company didn't notify me when they credited my account and I didn't notice it at the time or I would have told him to keep it. Now I guess I need to resend him the payment.
I would count the amount of days it took for him to get it to you. Then I would tell him after the same amount of time passes you will send him the payment.
Sponsored