• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Stone guards mud flaps front only

ahannigan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Got mine fitted and they look decent. Does anyone notice them rattling? Mine seem to rattle at the top a lot over 30mph
Sponsored

OP
OP
Symone

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Got mine fitted and they look decent. Does anyone notice them rattling? Mine seem to rattle at the top a lot over 30mph
I haven’t noticed think Adam put a bit of double sided tape near top, someone else tested them at 140mph said was fine

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Yeah I added a little double sided 3M tape along the edge and been fine since :thumbsup:

372146D8-1CEE-4740-9923-4EF27BA81AE8.jpeg

Sleipner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 Fastback
Hey guys.
I got a set of these from ZL1 and the front fit really good and have saved me from a LOT of stone chips after putting on spacers and will probably continue to do it after I get my P6GR wheels on.

Haven't fitted the rear as I have the tiny guards fitted and they seem to do the job for now even though I have to rinse out small rocks and sand behind them from time to time..

I think you can order these for front only too.

https://nemesisuk.com/products/front-rear-rock-guards-for-ford-mustang-2015on-black-zl1-addons

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Hey guys.
I got a set of these from ZL1 and the front fit really good and have saved me from a LOT of stone chips after putting on spacers and will probably continue to do it after I get my P6GR wheels on.

Haven't fitted the rear as I have the tiny guards fitted and they seem to do the job for now even though I have to rinse out small rocks and sand behind them from time to time..

I think you can order these for front only too.

https://nemesisuk.com/products/front-rear-rock-guards-for-ford-mustang-2015on-black-zl1-addons
£89 plus postage though as opposed to £15!

Sponsored

Sleipner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 Fastback
£89 plus postage though as opposed to £15!
Lol, i thought I posted in a completely different forum regarding mud flaps that i had just read. Sorry!:angel:

I'm very pleased with the ZL1 though so it's still a good tip if you wake up and your wallet is too thick one day but the ones by Symone looks like they do the trick! :clap:

marzman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Grabber Blue GT
Hey Symone - you still got any of these? I'll take a set if so. My MMD Side Scoops are filling up with gravel on every journey!

OP
OP
Symone

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Hey Symone - you still got any of these? I'll take a set if so. My MMD Side Scoops are filling up with gravel on every journey!

Hi can get a set posted tomorrow for you cheers PM sent

Sponsored
OP
OP
Symone

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Have a few sets available to post if anyone is wanting some cheap stone guards

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
interested in these, might save a few more stone chips on the doors and rear arches :(