JSong

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JWS
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
Vehicle Showcase
New to this forum, but not to Mustangs. Bought my first new Mustang in 1970 and have been my daily drivers ever since. My current stable includes a 1970 Mach1 with 351C with Shaker Hood, a 2014 Shelby GT500, and a recently added 2019 Pony Package Convertible to be my daily driver.

The 2019 is an Ecoboost with 10-auto plus the Active Valve Exhaust system. As a guy who's always had V-8's, it's a different sound, but I do like the quad exhaust tips. It's similar to my Shelby's.
HAM_7768.JPG
HAM_6654.JPG
HAM_5646.JPG
Really beautiful cars

Valurrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Good evening everyone,

Just fund these forums so I'm posting a Hello. My name is Dan. I live in Upstate NY. The true upstate, beyond albany where it's a short trip to canada or vermont equally. My fiance and I just bought a 2015 Mustang GT Premium. She's been a mustang fan since her 2004 mustang nearly 15 years ago. We just unloaded a Green 2014 Mustang V6 for the 2015 a month ago. What a ride. We thought were were getting a 50th anniversary because it had the 50th package that included the rear badge and seats but unfortunately we learned we had been misled during the purchase.

So now, we got a GT premium with the GT performance package and some 50th badging. I'd say we have the 50th floor mats but the car didn't come with those. We also found out we didn't get the Brembo brakes that we were supposed to have from the PP. Now I'm worried they swapped out the Torsen rear diff and I'm afraid to look. But other than that, it has all the fun stuff like ambient lighting, track apps, and such. We got a loaded car from my understanding but missing the brakes, floor mats, original rims and tires, and they added some black vinyls All well. Live and learn I guess. :D

I'm a MOPAR fan but because of this car, I'm slowly becoming a mustang fan. Time will tell. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and learning from other fans of car. Thanks.
image0.jpg

evoaire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Michael here form VA. Not a s550 owner yet. Doing some research. Listening and learning. Disappointed with gmc, Gonna start following the foot step of my gramps, and go for the blue oval.

Thanks for the platform, looks good so far,

Graril

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T
Hi folks, I've been lurking on this forum since around when the S550 came out. My name is Nick, and I'm from Texas. I just purchased an '18 GT PP1 in Lightning Blue. Man, after years of driving boring cars this thing is something else! I owe it to you guys and your pictures and information for inspiring me to get where I am. I look forward to contributing here in the future.

Sponsored

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Good evening everyone,

Just fund these forums so I'm posting a Hello. My name is Dan. I live in Upstate NY. The true upstate, beyond albany where it's a short trip to canada or vermont equally. My fiance and I just bought a 2015 Mustang GT Premium. She's been a mustang fan since her 2004 mustang nearly 15 years ago. We just unloaded a Green 2014 Mustang V6 for the 2015 a month ago. What a ride. We thought were were getting a 50th anniversary because it had the 50th package that included the rear badge and seats but unfortunately we learned we had been misled during the purchase.

So now, we got a GT premium with the GT performance package and some 50th badging. I'd say we have the 50th floor mats but the car didn't come with those. We also found out we didn't get the Brembo brakes that we were supposed to have from the PP. Now I'm worried they swapped out the Torsen rear diff and I'm afraid to look. But other than that, it has all the fun stuff like ambient lighting, track apps, and such. We got a loaded car from my understanding but missing the brakes, floor mats, original rims and tires, and they added some black vinyls All well. Live and learn I guess. :D

I'm a MOPAR fan but because of this car, I'm slowly becoming a mustang fan. Time will tell. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and learning from other fans of car. Thanks.
image0.jpg
Welcome,... I used to see that car around colonie on my way into work in the morning lol

5ohRick19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Hey Everyone,

After several years of looking, wishing, saying I'm going to buy one, then rationalizing the timing isn't right I finally pulled the trigger on Labor Day. Much to my wife and kids' pleasure (so they don't have to go through the above cycle anymore) I drove this beautiful 2019 Mustang GT Premium home. It has everything I want and nothing I don't want/didn't want to pay extra for. The Magnetic color with Black accent package has been the color I've always wanted. It has the Active Valve Performance Exhaust so I can feel and hear the power of the engine. The Safe and Smart package might save my bacon some day and the 401A package is unbelievable for customizing the gauges, blind spot/cross traffic alert, and remotely starting and cooling the car. My first upgrade will be a little darker tint for the hot summer days here in Texas. Then I'll get a cold air intake. I think what finally pushed me over the top was the realization (after saying goodbye to my dog the previous week) that life is too short to look, wish, and talk about doing something. If you can afford it, go for it! Make it happen and don't look back. I'm looking forward to making friends here and learning about this generation of Mustangs. Cheers.

IMG_1110.jpg

Last edited:

Graril

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T
Welcome, Rick! Life is definitely too short, and those impractical cars and fun moments in life make it all the more enjoyable to be on this planet. You've got a beautiful car and I'm sure it'll treat you well. I don't believe I'm too terribly far from you, so if you ever feel like going for a cruise feel free to shoot me a message.

Brian427Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
New guy here, no I don't have a Cobra, being 6'4 my head above the the top of the window is no go, I bought my bride a 2019 GT, non PP car with a A10 tranny. I fix 737's for Southwest Airlines in Dallas as a MX Controller.

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
I've been lurking here while researching Mustangs and got spoiled even before I had bought me a s550. I started looking but wanted an auto trans. I finaly found a few and test drove 1-2 and knew thats what I wanted. I tried looking at a 2014 but It was too late cause I knew I wanted the s550. It feels so smooth and tight to me. I come from the age when fox body mustangs was the hot things and it took Cyl Heads, cam and intake manifold and you might make 290-300 at the wheels. Now the new 302 are make 400+ and the auto trans are soo much better than what we had to work with back then.

Sponsored

Rojo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey Everyone,

After several years of looking, wishing, saying I'm going to buy one, then rationalizing the timing isn't right I finally pulled the trigger on Labor Day. Much to my wife and kids' pleasure (so they don't have to go through the above cycle anymore) I drove this beautiful 2019 Mustang GT Premium home. It has everything I want and nothing I don't want/didn't want to pay extra for. The Magnetic color with Black accent package has been the color I've always wanted. It has the Active Valve Performance Exhaust so I can feel and hear the power of the engine. The Safe and Smart package might save my bacon some day and the 401A package is unbelievable for customizing the gauges, blind spot/cross traffic alert, and remotely starting and cooling the car. My first upgrade will be a little darker tint for the hot summer days here in Texas. Then I'll get a cold air intake. I think what finally pushed me over the top was the realization (after saying goodbye to my dog the previous week) that life is too short to look, wish, and talk about doing something. If you can afford it, go for it! Make it happen and don't look back. I'm looking forward to making friends here and learning about this generation of Mustangs. Cheers.

IMG_1110.jpg
Welcome, Rick! Life is definitely too short, and those impractical cars and fun moments in life make it all the more enjoyable to be on this planet. You've got a beautiful car and I'm sure it'll treat you well. I don't believe I'm too terribly far from you, so if you ever feel like going for a cruise feel free to shoot me a message.
New guy here, no I don't have a Cobra, being 6'4 my head above the the top of the window is no go, I bought my bride a 2019 GT, non PP car with a A10 tranny. I fix 737's for Southwest Airlines in Dallas as a MX Controller.
Good to see a lot of new Mustang owners in the Dallas area! Message me anytime you guys want to meetup!

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Picked up my CPO 18 EcoBoost Premium convertible 2 weeks ago. Loving the damn thing, have hardly even driven it with the top up since it left the dealer lot.
Name's Dave and work as an X-ray tech in the OR at a major Atlanta hospital.
Here's a pic of it sitting next to my 07 Ultra Classic.
20190911_173530.jpg

MrBill2016GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
New to Late Model Muscle cars, have owned muscle cars since 1978. They say "They dont build them like they use to" and my reply is "Thank God" it was a miracle if one lasted until 100k and none of them knew what handling was.
My son just bought a 2017 GT350 and I fell in love with it so I just purchased a 2016 GT Premium that I will be my DD.
Mustang.png

Pi3rcito

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Pierre
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
CEC8D7E0-CC45-4311-8ED5-5EB800A2A5DA.jpeg
New to the forums but not new to Mustangs, I’ve owned a couple and my most recent is a 2018 GT PP1. Currently residing in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. Looking forward to learning from others on these forums and hopefully getting some drives in with those nearby.

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Hey guys. Just picked up a CPO 2018 Mustang GT with the 10 speed the other day. Bone stock for now. Wheels, lowering springs, and IRS tie downs are on the way. Tint coming tuesday. Then I'll probably do decklid panel, front splitter, rear spoiler, grill, and maybe an x pipe or something, but I think the stock non-active exhaust sounds great and don't want to make it too raspy.

IMG-20190912-182552-2.jpg

IMG-20190912-182624.jpg

Here's my old 2012 GT M6 I traded in. I bought that thing bone stock and transformed it over the years too, so I'll be doing the same with this. By the way the 2018 is obviously way nicer, but I was surprised how much faster it is over about 70mph than my old tune only car.

P2010021.jpg
Sponsored