Sponsored

2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 1

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
I don't mind waiting until spring to get my Golden Ticket The influencers jumping in front of me don't bother me I don't know why they get so much favor from Ford. They have no sway over me and my decision to buy cars. I have been driving mustangs before they were born and there has been nothing these cars that they tell about the cars that I didn't already know. The just regurgitate info as it comes out and put some cool music to it. Any of us could make a Mustang youtube channel. I think the guy who changed his order from a CFTP car to a base just to get it a few months earlier will later regret it.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Any of us could make a Mustang youtube channel.
Not defending any of the YooToobers but creating clips and choreographing the editing, is not something just anyone can do.

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
If by chance 0384, ordered from Sam Galloway Ford see this post. My plan is to ship/drive my 500 down to FT Myers Beach early December. I got a place down there on Black Island. I’ve got an early build date so I see no reason I shouldn’t have it late October/early November. Hope to pass you sometime this winter around the beach!

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
There are editing apps that makes it easy. It really isn't hard.

Not defending any of the YooToobers but creating clips and choreographing the editing, is not something just anyone can do.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
It really isn't hard.
Yes, there are video editing apps but not everyone is willing to pay the price for them. Then there's the steep learning curve for anything but primitive editing apps. And finally, there's the hardware situation and if you want to post in 4k, that takes some pretty serious computing power.

What is your YT channel?

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
Yes, there are video editing apps but not everyone is willing to pay the price for them. Then there's the steep learning curve for anything but primitive editing apps. And finally, there's the hardware situation and if you want to post in 4k, that takes some pretty serious computing power.

What is your YT channel?
Are you going to subscribe to it? What is your channe? Maybe we can subscribe to each other's channel?

Sponsored

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
I might, depending on the quality of the clips. Mine's in my signature, so what's yours?
I am still working on the name and will launch it upon delivery of my GT500. Thanks for considering subscribing to it.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
I am still working on the name
Roger that but if you're still considering the name of the channel, that means you don't as yet have one since pretty much the first thing you have to do is give it a name. Maybe not such a good idea to say how easy it is to do when you haven't done it.

Best of luck though and stand by for a good amount of time spent learning. I am by no means an experienced YooToober, but I do know what it takes to create a channel and it isn't for everyone.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
Roger that but if you're still considering the name of the channel, that means you don't as yet have one since pretty much the first thing you have to do is give it a name. Maybe not such a good idea to say how easy it is to do when you haven't done it.

Best of luck though and stand by for a good amount of time spent learning. I am by no means an experienced YooToober, but I do know what it takes to create a channel and it isn't for everyone.
Keep in mind that Youtube is by no means the only source of video editing and I do have experience with video presentations and video editing. You should know the whole story before pushing back on my statement about video editing.
Sponsored